Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how far will you travel for a punt.  (Read 3197 times)

Offline The High Sparrow

I have just moved to the west midlands from london. just before this move, I discovered my new favourite girl that i have a lot of fun with. Now it cost about 30 quid of fuel to drive from midland to London and back if i drive like an old lady plus £90 is her fee so in all £120 for an hour which is what  a lot of people pay anyway. Problem is, its a 6 hour round trip. Next weekend or so isn't a problem as I have to go to London anyway for work but in the future it might be more difficult for me. Anyway how far are has anyone travelled or is prepared to travel for a good punt.

Offline smiths

I have just moved to the west midlands from london. just before this move, I discovered my new favourite girl that i have a lot of fun with. Now it cost about 30 quid of fuel to drive from midland to London and back if i drive like an old lady plus £90 is her fee so in all £120 for an hour which is what  a lot of people pay anyway. Problem is, its a 6 hour round trip. Next weekend or so isn't a problem as I have to go to London anyway for work but in the future it might be more difficult for me. Anyway how far are has anyone travelled or is prepared to travel for a good punt.

This has been the subject of a number of threads, usually on the main board. I am only prepared to travel a maximum of a 50 mile round trip, i do though live in London.

I have met punters at parties over the years who have travelled from other countries to attend the party, including a few who werent here on business only so they told me. A couple of regulars were from Norway, France and America, in fact i went out to dinner after one party with an American punter, he came over every six weeks to party but was here on business anyway.

Offline wristjob

Too many experiences of disappointment and B&S for me to travel far for a new girl. For a guaranteed great girl I think 40 miles/mins is about as much as I have done. I doubt a 3h drive leaves you in much state to enjoy the punt.

Maybe you need to explore closer to home. I can't imagine a girl is that much better than anybody locally and if it's a bit of EAS there you probably need to bin that.

Offline The High Sparrow

Maybe you need to explore closer to home. I can't imagine a girl is that much better than anybody locally and if it's a bit of EAS there you probably need to bin that.

I am starting to suspect thats the case. But i took the test where by i read other people reviews on AW and on here and i don't get jealous. if i'm in london for work i'll definitely see her. but taking a 6 hour round trip? naaa

Offline berksboy

1/2 hr drive there is my top , so i can just walk if she looks crap or a B&S

Offline wristjob

I am starting to suspect thats the case. But i took the test where by i read other people reviews on AW and on here and i don't get jealous. if i'm in london for work i'll definitely see her. but taking a 6 hour round trip? naaa

Yes. NIK & Nicoletta springs to mind. He'd see her if he was down there and a big part of it was that sinking feeling you get from handing your money to a girl who gives you a crap shag. I don't think he ever went there specially to see her.

Rochdull lad

For this poor lonely old soul  ;) who mainly punts with his Regulars, a punt is a day out for me.  My bus journey to one of my Regulars is about 90 minutes each way; it's about 10 minutes longer by train to the other one.

If I book someone new, I never see anyone closer to home than those journeys; I've not got Jimmy's self-confidence about being a punter so don't want to risk "shitting on my own midden".

Offline threechilliman

Not too far. I usually operate in the corridor created by my daily commute round the M60 so it brings pleanty of WG's into play.

I have a punt planned in the near future which will involve a 60 mile round trip but this will be an outrageous punt if it comes off. I plan to do a review of it, though only if I live to tell the tale. I've already asked if we can have a paramedic on stand-by  ;)

tcm

new_punter

Depends on how good the WG is, or if new seems to be.

Maybe 100 miles round trip.

vorian

I currently do about a 200 mile round car trip for a regular,  well worth it and much better than London punts which involve trains and tubes.

Offline ForrestGump

For me time is the key ingredient. So I have a notional maximum time limit of 4 hours for punt+return journey when I'm unable to incorporate the punt into any other business or non-punting leisure activity.

domino131

Ideally no more than about an hour's journey each way - I find most places in London take an hour or so to get to.  If I thought the girl was going to be really good (ticks some of my favourite boxes or fulfils some sort of bucket-list item) and I was sure enough that they were real, I'd do a little more, maybe an hour and a half each way.  For someone really special looking who's maybe outside of London, I'd do maybe a little over 2 hours each way, but I'd have to be sure that they're real, will be a good punt, and won't cancel or do a no-show, and I'd have to factor in travel costs (for London I buy a monthly travelcard so it costs me no more to travel to most punts).

new_punter

I currently do about a 200 mile round car trip for a regular,  well worth it and much better than London punts which involve trains and tubes.

Now that is dedication.

new_punter

Thinking about it, I have done 120+ miles a two or three times.

vorian

Now that is dedication.

Not really,  just a very low risk vs reward punt. I take all factors into account when making a calculation including travel time however for a journey of that length I would have a minimum three hour booking possibly an all day booking or even mix in a group session. A local punt would be much more likely to be a 45min or hour session.

new_punter

Not really,  just a very low risk vs reward punt. I take all factors into account when making a calculation including travel time however for a journey of that length I would have a minimum three hour booking possibly an all day booking or even mix in a group session. A local punt would be much more likely to be a 45min or hour session.

Ahh, I see.  That does shed a different light on what you said.

Rochdull lad

I should probably have added that my "days out" ;) are just that; a day out.  The journeys I described above are, with one exception earlier this year to a WG other than my two Regulars, for a minimum of two hours' punting time.

Offline saf1976

Welcome to the West Midlands.

I am in Coventry myself but I do venture to Warwick, Leicester and Birmingham on occasion. If I can't see anything that takes my fancy then I just save my money for when there are too many girls that I want to see.

Offline Boundless

For this poor lonely old soul  ;) who mainly punts with his Regulars, a punt is a day out for me.  My bus journey to one of my Regulars is about 90 minutes each way; it's about 10 minutes longer by train to the other one.

If I book someone new, I never see anyone closer to home than those journeys; I've not got Jimmy's self-confidence about being a punter so don't want to risk "shitting on my own midden".

Ah but you've got a bus pass RD  :D

Regarding the OP driving 3 hours each way you could probably get a deal on the train for less than the cost of petrol and then have a post punt piss up too.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 07:46:43 am by Boundless »

Offline Boundless

My longest ever journey was 85 miles each way and it was without doubt the shittiest, lousiest punt with a right scumbag as it turned out. I think I learned a lesson that day!

Matty24579

The furthest I have been is Soho and West Horndon near Brentwood considering I walked to Horndon from Brentwood. :rolleyes:

Rochdull lad

Ah but you've got a bus pass RD  :D

Not only that, sam; I've got a railcard getting me 1/3 off train fares, too! ;)  And, usually, the earlier I book, then the better price I get.

Which is why I often arrange an appointment several weeks in advance; I like to think of it as getting more bangs for my buck! ;)

Offline Boundless

Not only that, sam; I've got a railcard getting me 1/3 off train fares, too! ;)  And, usually, the earlier I book, then the better price I get.

Which is why I often arrange an appointment several weeks in advance; I like to think of it as getting more bangs for my buck! ;)

I have a railcard too and have had a few have-it-away days. You can certainly get some good deals in advance, I got to Fort William and back (from the Midlands) for 45 quid!

Unfortunately I won't get my BP for a few years as they've moved the goalposts.

Speaking of travel, StokeyLouise does a pick up and drop off service from the station!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:44:03 am by Boundless »

Ben4454

When I first started punting I would travel for 4 hours ! As i got used to it though about an hour was my max and limit. When punting I tried to minimise the time so i could get on with other things.

Offline nigel4498

I live about half way on the main Bournemouth to London main Line and only 10 minutes walk from the station. So my range is roughy up to  40 miles. I only use the car if the WG is in a location not near a railway station, in fact I have only used it once so far.

Offline mothra

Couple years back I use to punt in a nearby prossie house, just 10min walking distance near me, it was risky but I did it nevertheless. For the past few weeks I'd blown my punting budget for this year on this glorious 19 year old student, it's about 30miles round trip, distance and money wasn't an objection. I felt she was worth it.

Offline ciscoxxx69

All by car......
200mile round trip (4 times) to Bristol to see Naughty Slut Soph - she's totally worth it....
200mile round trip to Bristol to see Keira Pharrell (spankmymonkey) - also totally worth it
220mile round trip to see SluttyBrumMilf, MissLouiseKay and Rebecca More (separately) to Brum - all great punts and totally worth it.
150mile round trip to see SexySasha in Poole - fantastic Girl, so totally worth it
130mile round trip to see Hayley in Fareham - absolutely totally worth it
And by train to London, 100mile round trip......
Madlin Moon, Dee, Platinum Cindy, MissKDD, Natalie Love and LMP - all totally worth it

Luckily, good research and with aid of UKP, all these long distance liaisons have been very fulfilling experiences and therefore worthwhile.

If I had a shit punt however, and had to spend 4hours in the car too - I might not feel so inclined.
For me, it all depends on my mood and where my cock wants to take me......

I am not so keen on having to pre-book days or weeks in advance, but with most of the girls above you won't see them unless you do......

vorian

All by car......
200mile round trip (4 times) to Bristol to see Naughty Slut Soph - she's totally worth it....
200mile round trip to Bristol to see Keira Pharrell (spankmymonkey) - also totally worth it
220mile round trip to see SluttyBrumMilf, MissLouiseKay and Rebecca More (separately) to Brum - all great punts and totally worth it.
150mile round trip to see SexySasha in Poole - fantastic Girl, so totally worth it
Madlin Moon, Dee, Platinum Cindy, MissKDD, Natalie Love and LMP - all totally worth it

Luckily, good research and with aid of UKP, all these long distance liaisons have been very fulfilling experiences and therefore worthwhile.

If I had a shit punt however, and had to spend 4hours in the car too - I might not feel so inclined.

I am not so keen on having to pre-book days or weeks in advance, but with most of the girls above you won't see them unless you do......

Wow that's a hotlist to have planned. Traveling or no traveling.  :hi:

richie

If it's an unplanned punt then I'll travel up to 5 miles of wherever the adult work local search function puts me at the time.

If I'm doing a trip (for work etc) then I'll search within 5 miles of the towns along my route and final destination.

As for making special trips for a punt, stuff that! I'm way to busy to be chasing pussy all over the country, cheaper and easier to just have a wank.

Offline Boundless

All by car......

This is like one of those logic puzzles.
Given the above travelling distances, calculate where cisco lives!

vorian

He lives in Ciscoland an all inclusive theme party with rides such as "The White Water Squirter" and the "Anal Tunnel Of Love". Open all year round, book early to avoid disappointment,  over eighteens only.

rolf32313

The biggest question in my mind if WTF are you driving that will get you from Brum->London and back on only £30 of fuel? :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

The biggest question in my mind if WTF are you driving that will get you from Brum->London and back on only £30 of fuel? :D

You're on the wrong forum if that's the biggest question on your mind  :lol:

Offline threechilliman

The Fareham and London trips narrow it down quite a bit....

tcm

Boston

Couple years back I use to punt in a nearby prossie house, just 10min walking distance near me, it was risky but I did it nevertheless. For the past few weeks I'd blown my punting budget for this year on this glorious 19 year old student, it's about 30miles round trip, distance and money wasn't an objection. I felt she was worth it.

I love 19 year old students - who is she?

Online webpunter

An hour tops in the motor - one way etc.  I like to make the most of opportunities whilst on the move.  'Making a pit-stop' on the way there or the way back

On the other hand then i was thinking like what's the closest punt.  For me about a mile.  Was a little nervous for the 1st few weeks afterwards in case i bumped into her on the main street in the town.  Prefer to set myself a minimum distance to travel.  10 miles is good.  Obviously less if you live in the middle of london.  1/2 a mile should be fine.  Much depends on where you live.  So like in the punting wasteland of Norfolk then better to travel further to keep things P&C.  And to find someone half reasonable & not in-bred.  Not sure if there is a thread on the minimum distance

vorian

Indeed, please share, sounds interesting. :hi:

potato

I walk about about 20 yards to let my reg in and crawl another 20 yards to let her out much later  :) 

40-50 mile round trip was about the average distance when I used to be able to get out and about. If I could get out now I would be tempted to make a day of it for some of the recommendations / reviews on the forum as driving costs are still relatively cheap compared with the cost of a good punt

Offline mothra

She not on AW radar I hasten to add but she was in a group in very private house brothels. I made a mad rush to squeeze in as many punt as I can afford before she leaves the country. :(

Offline billyjo

I punt within a 15 mile radius.

stephenteh

I don't drive and I hate taking bus, so anywhere near tube station (10 mins walk) is fine by me