Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuciousLogan of AdultWork  (Read 4690 times)

4 review(s) for luciouslogan (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
16 review(s) for savannahofnewcastle (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only

She told me she's also Imogen at NNE:

I booked her on Saturday for a 1 hour incall. Price was £100.

Communications were very good. I phoned her to make the booking and it went to voicemail but she texted me back very quickly to say she was driving and I should send her a text. We exchanged a few texts and the booking was set up. She was very fast to reply.

Her flat is located on the edge of Gateshead near the Gateshead Hilton. From the front I couldn't see any nearby parking, maybe there were parking facilities around the back but I'm not sure. If not it's only a 5 minute walk from the Sage or Gateshead town centre though. Anyway, she said she's in the process of moving to another flat near the Copthorne hotel.

The flat is really nice, very modern, neat and tidy.

I took a shower and it was clean, there was shower gel and she gave me a clean towel.

She's a sexy girl, facially attractive and great body. Boobs are enhanced but it's a very good job and I really couldn't tell. She's not as slim as her AW pics, I'd say she looks more like the NNE pics but maybe a bit curvier. She's got a very tight body though, no excess fat. Lovely shapely legs and fab bum.

She doesn't have the long straight platinum blonde hair of her AW pics either, it's shorter and regular blonde (more like the NNE pictures).

I hadn't made any clothing requests but she was dressed in sexy undies with black hold ups and heels.

Services: DFK, OWO (while I played with her pussy), reverse O, titwank, 69, sex (missionary), then I came on her boobs. After a rest and a chat, I got more OWO, sex (doggy, missionary), more 69, then CIM in 69.

There was some DFK but I felt she wasn't keen on it (or at least not with me) and she tended to fall back to peck on the lips type kisses.

Her OWO was really good, in fact among the best I've experienced. Raunchy with plenty of spitting.

Prior to my first cum I asked if I could come on her face and she said "yes as long as it doesn't get in my hair", but when it came down to it I didn't have time to get her hair out of the way so I came on her boobs instead. But it seems that she does do facials.

She said she doesn't do anal.

She's a nice friendly girl.

Hygiene was perfect.

I took another shower and left.

It was a good punt and I would recommend her for the great OWO alone.

She also does duos with Savannah:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 11:22:14 am by ProfessorYaffle »

Toshiba

Top review

Sounds fun

One to note

themademan2

Offline ProfessorYaffle

She use to do anal.

That's a bummer.  :D

How long ago did you see her?

themademan2

Seen her less than I year ago, she has re invented herself a few times, mainly being summer. Been in the game a while, especially when notorious girls were around.  Use to be a regular, but then I noticed she just wasn't into it like she use to be, became more and more mechanical.

Offline Metal Geek

Seen her less than I year ago, she has re invented herself a few times, mainly being summer. Been in the game a while, especially when notorious girls were around.  Use to be a regular, but then I noticed she just wasn't into it like she use to be, became more and more mechanical.

This was my impression when I saw her recently, good service, nice lass, great OWO, but felt like she wasn't all that into it. Could have been because it was late in the day when I saw her. I would have left a review myself but wasn't good enough to leave a positive but likewise it was more than a neutral as I expect if you caught her on a good day she could be great.  BTW one thing not mentioned, she has very prominent tattoos,  which I like but might put some off.

Offline ohfook1t

who was she at notorious? what name did she use then

Offline Spartacus123

saw her when she was at Diamonds, found her OK and her claim to fame is that no woman has ever made me do a Peter North shot, but she did. it was worth the money just for that

themademan2

who was she at notorious? what name did she use then

She was Gemma

Offline ohfook1t

that was her seen her once or twice about 9 year ago. ok but i never rushed back.not sure if it was her involved with another girl in the robbing of a client in the hilton a number of years back hence the change of name

Offline johno36

I think she went by the name of Logan Montoya. Gemma was a different girl

DaveMugabe

Logan Montoya is absolute rubbish going by all the discussions previously on this forum

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I think she went by the name of Logan Montoya. Gemma was a different girl

LuciousLogan definitely isn't  Logan Montoya.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

that was her seen her once or twice about 9 year ago. ok but i never rushed back.not sure if it was her involved with another girl in the robbing of a client in the hilton a number of years back hence the change of name

I remember reading that report on Prossienet (just had a quick look but can't find it). One of them tried to keep him in the room while the other ran off with his wallet, and she ended up chucking his wallet into the pond at the hotel?

Were the 2 girls Gemma and Aimee maybe?

Offline Metal Geek

Another good reason not to take your wallet to a punt.

Offline ohfook1t

i remember one of them being the girl who was ahving a fling with niel the owner of ng. didnt logan/gemma use the name summer earlier in the year as well

denyason

i remember one of them being the girl who was ahving a fling with niel the owner of ng. didnt logan/gemma use the name summer earlier in the year as well
does anyone know if the Nortorious owners are still behind bars?  remember reading (or was it watching) a lot about them in the media regarding their lavish lifestyle in some mansion up north- near or in Scotland and driving their ill gotten deeds on cars and stuff.  I remember the lady owners squeaky voice on the phone.  Would love them back as agency owners as they were one of the best then along with valentines.

Offline ohfook1t

i would imagine he been out a long time ago. it was 7 years ago

themademan2

That's right, she was summer as well

Offline ohfook1t

her feedback wasnt that great as summer hence the name change. she lost the the gemma name for obvious reasons if she was involved with robbing that client in the hilton

Offline Tattooed.Gent

That's a shame if her service is hitty missy nowadays. I saw her when she was briefly with another agency (Tia from South Shields was on the books too) a few years ago. Was in a flat in Sunderland and she had a cracking body and was a really good half hour.

Offline ohfook1t

dont get me wrong back in her NG days i believe she was one of there finest and most popular girls

Offline MasterChief

She always works/lives in flats that are handy for me, I often ring her up to see if she is free for 15 min when I'm passing and more often than not she is willing to oblige, even when she is not officially working (Pop in for a cheeky one as she says). What more can you ask for £30 (occasionally £25) OWO, RO, Fuck and finish in her mouth. Just love the pussy tat LOL

ivorlongstaff

Does anyone know whwere Gemma is now i ve been away for 5 years and just got back back in her Ngdays she was 1 of the best imo
wouldnt say no to catching up with her again

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Does anyone know whwere Gemma is now i ve been away for 5 years and just got back back in her Ngdays she was 1 of the best imo
wouldnt say no to catching up with her again