Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GirlfriendLara, Liverpool Street - Absolute time waster  (Read 1356 times)

19 review(s) for GirlfriendLara (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline GenericMoose

Link: External Link/Members Only
Rate: £250 for 1 hour
Communication: It has been incredibly difficult to get hold of her, despite saying call her.
                              I rang yesterday and she answered, so we arranged a meet for that evening.
Location: Apartment near Liverpool Street, London, although I did not see inside. More later.
Meet: Well she gave me the address at the agreed time, I find the door, buzz but no answer. Called and texted to make sure I had the right place. I look up to a window above the door and spot whom I presume to be Lara perking from behind the curtains at me. She sends me a text saying that her neighbours are in the hallway, so previous client can't leave. I give it some time and ask how long. She then says that her client can't leave and will be staying for extra time. At this point, I leave having not met Lara at all.

Conclusion: As per other reports, time is a precious commodity and she will look to waste yours.
Avoid.

Offline KerachiDope

Thanks for the review GenericMoose.
I’m noticing a lot of the Brazilian SPs are taking a page from the Romanian SPs book and effing up the game. Especially here in East Anglia. 

Offline GenericMoose

Is it just them overbooking or something else going on?

Offline lillythesavage

Is it just them overbooking or something else going on?

It seems more likely you were checked out through the window and she changed her mind for whatever reason. Not buying the other punter story, does she check the building before every punter leaves? a guy leaving a flat passes people on the landing, big deal, guys must be coming and going day in day out.

Offline gash bash

I have never had good service from a Brazilian and tend to avoid them now.