Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CumFuckMyArse Camden  (Read 2355 times)

59 review(s) for CumFuckMyArse (53 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline horn e. devil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£250 for two hour incall. No extras.

Flat near the Bucks Head, so only a short walk from the tube. Two rooms, one larger with a pole, which she said was her friend Sussys, then a much smaller room that is hers.

It was a bit of a mixed bag really.

Appearance... to be honest, I was disappointed. I knew she was no spring chicken, but she was carrying more weight than I'd hoped for after reading the reviews. Still, I was here for services so went ahead.

Wanted to be tied and teased for a while, including being rimmed, anal play and edging, maybe a small strap on. Then to be untied and fuck, obviously including anal. Specifically said I didn't want her to try and make me cum until at the end of the session.

She definitely talks too much. She wanted to open a bottle of prosecco and have a chat. I humoured her for a few minutes, but really just wanted to get on with it. She took the hint, but not before she'd told me about catching covid and her dad dying. Not really a very erotic start.

Started well, she tied me to the bed and blindfolded me. She teased well, good owo and rimming. Played with my arse, gloved up and stuck a finger in. This was followed by a vibrating prostate massager, then she then reached for a small strap on. I did feel we'd rushed ahead to this a bit fast, but went with the flow. She does know what she's doing, I'm not hugely experienced at this but never felt she was pushing me too far. She was wanking me off while she fucked me, and I started to realise that she was trying to get me to cum. I knew we weren't near the end yet so asked her to slow down, reminded her of what I had said earlier.

Moved on to fucking, pussy first in mish then doggy, then some anal. The thing is, I wasn't really feeling it. I wasn't sure how long we'd been at it, but I didn't think it was near the end. However, the truth is I wsn't finding her attractive and I lost interest in trying to delay any longer - she was blatantly wanting me to finish so eventually I had her lay on her back and came on her face.

Went for a quick shower, and when I got back into the room she launched straight back in to the conversation from earlier like nothing had happened. I just wanted out at this point, but while I was getting dressed she told me again about her getting covid, and her dad getting it then dying from a stroke. This all felt totally inappropriate, and I couldn't wait to leave.

When I left I checked the time. 90 minutes. I felt simultaneously annoyed I'd not had my full time, but also relieved to be out of there.

So, a neutral from me. Some of the services were well executed, but overall I left feeling disappointed.
I do accept some responsibility for this as I could have been more assertive, so I'm not giving a negative.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 11:13:35 pm by horn e. devil »

Offline Boates

Having visited her on a few occasions at her old apartment in Waterloo (Prior to me joining UKP, hence no reviews), I must say this review doesn't ring too many bells.

Yes, she can talk for England over a bottle of Prosecco but never had I been rushed and always went way over time, this being her choice.

However, her party trick is to squirt on demand but it appears the OP did not experience this.

It's a shame you've been short changed, perhaps the recent events mentioned have affected the service she currently provides and her mind is elsewhere.

Definitely worth the neutral and equally would of been disappointed if this had happened to me.