Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BOREDHOUSEWIFE4FUN I certainly was bored - Wolverhampton (outcall)  (Read 3959 times)

1 review(s) for CURVEY WIFE (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Magictongue67

External Link/Members Only

Booked “Ann” for an hour outcall in Wolverhampton as I was in a hotel there overnight. Checked out her profile, and although offered bareback I didn’t go for that obs! But I was getting desperate. Every WG that was showing green just wasn’t picking up the phone, returning calls or replying to emails. Makes you wonder how they earn their money with such a rude attitude.

Comms were good and responded quite quickly. So I thought finally found one. No real reviews on here, so it was TOFTT.   

NOW I CAN TELL YOU GUYS. STEER CLEAR!!!

A very scrawny  woman turned up with her “husband” in tow. He took the money and disappeared. Then down to business. I’m already having doubts about it being the same woman as in the pictures, but thought she may have lost a lot of weight. You never know with the accuracy of some of the pictures used. Kit off and prior to getting on the bed thought I introduce myself and called her  “Ann”. Which seemed news to her, so the doubts are setting in. But my cash is already on its way down in the lift! Checked that she did everything in her likes and yes was the answer.

Thought I’m here now so in for a penny.......

What waste of f*cking time and money. Didn’t do hardly any of her likes. Butterfly kisses not DFK. No filming. No anal, cos , in her words, “needed a poo”. Laid on the bed watching the telly and even had the cheek to ask what the programme was. Rag doll came to mind. BJ was literally 3 bobs of her head and said I’m ready for sex now. I asked for more which was so reluctant I can’t describe. Kept looking at her phone. Fingered her and dry as a bit of old leather. Then said I made her come and squirt. Now I’ve experienced actual cumming and squirting. This was the driest squirt I have ever seen. Then she got up to take a piss. Next she told me she was still wet cos someone came in her earlier!!!
By now I have had enough and the little chap has lost all interest. So I went back to getting a BJ to get hard again. Same again. Three bobs and ready for sex. But I  kept saying for her to carry on.  I thought somehow I’ve got to get something out of this 160 quid.
Bagged up fucked her doggy as I know that makes me pop quick. Job done. And she’s now telling me how fantastic I was. Seemed like a script. Cos I wasn’t. I just wanted it to be over. She was clock watching too. Maintained she arrived before 8 and even argued the point when I showed her the text saying was downstairs at 8.15.
I booked an hour but I opened the door and pretty much booted her out after 35 minutes.
Certainly not her in the pictures. More like her old saggy mum came out to fill in whilst she stayed home to watch Eastenders!

Offline teddyking

Dude come on.. she told you someone cummed in her and you went for doggy..?!! Wtf!!
What if the condom split or some shit . She looks like an utter tramp as well OP..

😣😣
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

Im so sorry for your loss. What a fkin shit show.
Thanks for sharing.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 11:40:27 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Night king

She was under a different profile, if someone can link it,

Offline inbruges

needed a poo?  :crazy:

what a nightmare

Offline Straightsix

what a nightmare

Clever shit that. Talk about taking the money then forcing an ejection for an early night. Next level 'swinging the lead'.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 01:29:49 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Punterperson1971

what a nightmare
Was these her old AW names then  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline hairymonster

External Link/Members Only

Thats her, I reviewed long before the bareback appeared on the profile.

Offline Bhamguy

Know where ur coming from  I went to theres  for a 3 sum  way before I joined on here so cudent review. I got to theres asked take my shoes off dident mind that sat had chat hubby got football on cost 150 went upstairs  no show at all of hubby as said was watching  football  lol was offered hardback no ty no anal as she had a problem  with her ass so all in all had quick fuk finished and went so no 3 sum just quick shag gone in 35 mins nothing like her pics at all and when shagging was making these funny sounds weird really so know how u feel m8 sorry u had shit punt

Offline alabama1

Know where ur coming from  I went to theres  for a 3 sum  way before I joined on here so cudent review. I got to theres asked take my shoes off dident mind that sat had chat hubby got football on cost 150 went upstairs  no show at all of hubby as said was watching  football  lol was offered hardback no ty no anal as she had a problem  with her ass so all in all had quick fuk finished and went so no 3 sum just quick shag gone in 35 mins nothing like her pics at all and when shagging was making these funny sounds weird really so know how u feel m8 sorry u had shit punt

She offered you some reading material ? That was nice of her.  :D

Offline Bhamguy

Offline Punterperson1971

I know you said it was before you joined but how long ago roughly

Offline Bhamguy

Got to be just over 2 years ago maybe a little longer we been in lockdown for quite a bit so wud say 2 years n  abit

Offline Punterperson1971

Got to be just over 2 years ago maybe a little longer we been in lockdown for quite a bit so wud say 2 years n  abit
Ok no problem

Offline dog999

what a nightmare
Don't know what this skank is up to but I'm sure someone will get to the BOTTOM of it! :lol: :lol:

Offline itspaul

Changed her name now …. Lady of pleasure  ……that’s a joke.  I had the misfortune of meeting this very strange person just after this thread started  the meet was absolutely awful   I have since messaged her to say that she should put pictures on her profile that actually look like her because they certainly don’t  . And her behaviour is certainly odd to say the least . Her husband I think messaged me back and must have thought I was the creator of this  thread and offered me half my money back to delete the bad feedback ……… desperate or what.

Offline Hothandle

Changed her name now …. Lady of pleasure  ……that’s a joke.  I had the misfortune of meeting this very strange person just after this thread started  the meet was absolutely awful   I have since messaged her to say that she should put pictures on her profile that actually look like her because they certainly don’t  . And her behaviour is certainly odd to say the least . Her husband I think messaged me back and must have thought I was the creator of this  thread and offered me half my money back to delete the bad feedback ……… desperate or what.
I saw her a couple of years ago and had a very similar experience..
I checked on text twice prior to arrival that anal was on offer, then again on arrival and was confirmed every time.
Got down to buisiness and after a half arsed blowjob and a while in mish (all while having to tolerate her strange mutterings) i suggested anal, the answer was no as she’d recently had a camera up her arse.
I made an issue of this whilst on the way out, and no appolgy or offer of a refund
I pointed out out how piss poor hoodwinking clients is and vowed never to return.
This seems to be a well used script.

Offline joninbristol

Now known as LADY OF PLEASURE and has just moved to Kensington and Chelsea (City of London, apparently  :lol: )
Have posted a scammer alert to the London forum. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:
:hi:

Offline hairymonster

She will be back, new name and profile to boot. Will keep an eye out.