Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana_Doll Hendon Central NW4  (Read 3315 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5722236) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5353090) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline stawek

External Link/Members Only

tl;dr: pretty skinny girl, no fireworks but great vfm

Recent punt, quick visit during my working hours.

Good comms, decent English both phone and text. I had to wait a little but nothing excessive.

House door coming out right onto a busy high street, near KFC. She opens and lets you in after the phone call.

The pictures are true and recent. She is a fine looking girl, very slim and small. Stated age 25 looks genuine. Unlike some very skinny girls she actually has tits - small, but still better than I expected. Other than that, not much meat on her, but there aren't any bones sticking out or anything.

The deed was just standard quickie - 30min for £60, OW, sex in a few positions. No kissing, nothing kinky, as I am not into those. General attitude friendly and smiley, but she doesn't bother acting out. Still, she feels welcoming and relaxed.

Overall recommended. Sure, there are women who act more passionate and there are women who are prettier than her, but not many that are both and they tend to be very expensive. At £60 for 30 minutes she is great value for money if you just like to punt a young, pretty girl.

Offline tantraman

At £60 for 30 minutes she is great value for money if you just like to punt a young, pretty girl.

That'll be me! HL'd :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

That'll be me! HL'd :thumbsup:

She has mixed reviews on here as I am sure you have seen, a bit of info, a punting mate of mine saw her not long ago and a really miserable cunt who didn't want to do anything was his verdict on her. I have always been put off her by her mixed reviews, but good luck if you see her. :thumbsup:

Offline boomting_

She has mixed reviews on here as I am sure you have seen, a bit of info, a punting mate of mine saw her not long ago and a really miserable cunt who didn't want to do anything was his verdict on her. I have always been put off her by her mixed reviews, but good luck if you see her. :thumbsup:

More negative reviews than positive. A good luck you will probably need if you do decide to visit. I'm really sure how this girl is still operating and has customers still. I can only assume the punters who are still choosing to see her have no access to here and cannot do their own research on her.

My review of her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270798.0  :manhater:

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the extra intel, smiths :drinks:

I had indeed read the mixed reviews, but as I'm not after anything longer than a P&D nowadays, I just need the WG to be FAF. As rudimentary as a quick suck-and-fuck might be, it's still better than a wank (most of the time!).

:music:

Offline smiths

Cheers for the extra intel, smiths :drinks:

I had indeed read the mixed reviews, but as I'm not after anything longer than a P&D nowadays, I just need the WG to be FAF. As rudimentary as a quick suck-and-fuck might be, it's still better than a wank (most of the time!).

:music:

No problem. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

More negative reviews than positive. A good luck you will probably need if you do decide to visit. I'm really sure how this girl is still operating and has customers still. I can only assume the punters who are still choosing to see her have no access to here and cannot do their own research on her.

My review of her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270798.0  :manhater:

Not 1 for me.

Offline bedhedred

I have met her twice, though not seen her in ages. She is pretty😍, and pretty icy🥶 as well. I've not been tempted to head back there. 80 quid for a p&d with owo last time I looked.

Offline king tarzan

I'd rather have the nearby KFC rather than this Mickey mouse service stick insect
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

I have met her twice, though not seen her in ages. She is pretty😍, and pretty icy🥶 as well. I've not been tempted to head back there. 80 quid for a p&d with owo last time I looked.

Exactly. £80 if I wanted OWO for half hour which I would for what would more than likely be a pump and dump type punt. For £80 which is at the top end of my half hour rate though maybe I would pay £90 max I want a good service with a WG with a good attitude.