Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penis care and review question  (Read 8214 times)

gillis01

So do you guys have any penis care tips? Myself I have sensitive skin, and soap can give me a rash, but I have found that olive oil is great! And on a similar note I would like to tell you a story about olive oil but it is not a review of a wg but just a tip on A levels that is to do with olive oil. Does that belong in the review section or just no Gillis noone wants to hear?

Offline maxxblue

So do you guys have any penis care tips? Myself I have sensitive skin, and soap can give me a rash, but I have found that olive oil is great! And on a similar note I would like to tell you a story about olive oil but it is not a review of a wg but just a tip on A levels that is to do with olive oil. Does that belong in the review section or just no Gillis noone wants to hear?

Penis care tips? Are you for fucking real?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 12:36:16 am by maxxblue »

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Olive oil and A levels don't mix if condoms are involved.

gillis01

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Penis care tips? Are you for fucking real?

He was a first timer asking questions on the 25th May now he's handing out "care for your cock tips".

Here's my tip : If no condom was involved you have more to worry about than sensitive skin.  :rolleyes:

Offline maxxblue

yorkshire123

So you are talking bareback? ffs

Olive oil, gives a new meaning to tossing the salad  :lol:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
No condom was involved

OK, well as this is a punting forum, then my advice still stands.

Feel free though to explain your olive oil and anal thang, I am intrigued. I'm guessing it was like an greasy enema for the lady, and made your cock skin baby soft in the process.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Olive oil, gives a new meaning to tossing the salad  :lol:

Fucking hilar!! :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

gillis01

He was a first timer asking questions on the 25th May now he's handing out "care for your cock tips".

Here's my tip : If no condom was involved you have more to worry about than sensitive skin.  :rolleyes:

I'm a 'first timer' when it comes to punting.
But yes it was prob a silly idea to put it where the sun don't shine w/o a condom.
It is the fact that I have had so many one night stands that I am drawn to getting a wg. It seems more sensible and better.
Come on don't you have any cock care tips? I find it hard to belive you are all shy little virgins!!?

gillis01

OK, well as this is a punting forum, then my advice still stands.

Feel free though to explain your olive oil and anal thang, I am intrigued. I'm guessing it was like an greasy enema for the lady, and made your cock skin baby soft in the process.

Yeah! Slipped right on in there!
Pumped it like it was her v. And she even asked me to put fingers in her v, so I know that it was...you know.
Why u guys being mean to me? Surely you have had similar experiences?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Come on don't you have any cock care tips? I find it hard to belive you are all shy little virgins!!?

Wash it at least once a day
Wash it if you anticipate a lady going near it
Don't use soap, creams, deoderants, or anything similar
If your foreskin is tight, look up/google ways to loosen it without losing it
Don't be afraid to use tissue - or even wash! - after a wee / wank
Visit the GUM clinic if you're having regular sex with randoms or WGs
Visit the GUM clinic if you notice any odd smells, discharge or lumps/sores
See your GP if you notice any changes (specially if the GUM clinic doesn't diagnose as an STI)

Did I miss anything?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 01:07:07 am by CatBBW »

vorian

See your GP if you notice any changes (specially if the GUM clinic doesn't diagnose as an STI)

Did I miss anything?

Think that about covers it Catherine. I wash my cock not treat it like a bloody Stradivarius.

vorian

gillis01

Did I miss anything?

Dont use soap! Right!
Another tip, don't let anyone rub non water based oil into it!!!
Thank you Catherine!
I do stand by my olive oil tip though  ;)
Met a chick randomly, she came back to mine - after I gave her a little back (sob) story haha.
Spanking and then a little olive oil rub on the ass....
Much naughty fun was had.
That is my way of giving back to the forum.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Dont use soap! Right!
Another tip, don't let anyone rub non water based oil into it!!!
Thank you Catherine!
I do stand by my olive oil tip though  ;)
Met a chick randomly, she came back to mine - after I gave her a little back (sob) story haha.
Spanking and then a little olive oil rub on the ass....
Much naughty fun was had.
That is my way of giving back to the forum.

Non water based oil? Contradictory. Oil is not water-based by its very chemical structure.

gillis01

Non water based oil? Contradictory. Oil is not water-based by its very chemical structure.

KY jelly is water based.
johnsons is not.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
KY jelly is water based.
johnsons is not.

Yes I know. I don't know what point you're making in relation to my post?

Online wristjob

So hard not to take the piss utterly but I missed the boat.

Aqueous cream is a good alternative to soap.

External Link/Members Only

There are 2 types and the one without sodium lauryl sulphate in if you are very sensitive.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

There are 2 types and the one without sodium lauryl sulphate in if you are very sensitive.

Sodium Lauryl Sulphate is the additive that makes soap/shampoo/etc FOAM, and many people are allergic, intolerant, or just sensitive to it.

gillis01

Yes I know. I don't know what point you're making in relation to my post?

Only that some of us can react to oil based lube. I did and it took me out of action for a while. And it upset me cos I do love to enjoy a good woman!
It knocked my confidence for more than a year. I thought I would never enjoy the pleasures of a nice soft female ever again!
Has anyone else had that fear?

gillis01

sir! Yes, Aqueous cream! Been there.
Olive oil tho bro trust me!

yorkshire123

Its the early hours of the morning & the UKP night shift is discussing cock cleaning products.
Brilliant, where else could you get this kind of entertainment for free  :D

OP, your not a patch on the legend thats Sadgit but with a bit of practice you may just have potential  ;)

vorian

Its the early hours of the morning & the UKP night shift is discussing cock cleaning products.

OP, your not a patch on the legend thats Sadgit but with a bit of practice you may just have potential  ;)

Oh,  you shouldn't be so mean to her.  ;)

gillis01

Wanna hear my dirty story? It involves olive oil, A levels and a stranger I met while drunk and grieving  :drinks:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Wanna hear my dirty story? It involves olive oil, A levels and a stranger I met while drunk and grieving  :drinks:

Wank fodder. Not many peeps will allow you this for free.

yorkshire123

You want to watch out son/miss, that Popeye can be one protective son of a bitch!

Online wristjob

Well I like olive oil but the smell is offputting during sex. Now grapeseed oil has no aroma and it's mega smeared over a nice pair of tits.....

Online wristjob

Sodium Lauryl Sulphate is the additive that makes soap/shampoo/etc FOAM, and many people are allergic, intolerant, or just sensitive to it.

Go geeky girl  :)

It is a skin irritant (some people are more sensitive) and I'm sure I read somewhere that it thins the skin which I guess isn't good.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Only that some of us can react to oil based lube.

OK. I think I have lost the plot.

I don't think there's any oil-based lube out there for humans - if there is, it's certainly not certified as "lube".

And then you talk about enjoying olive oil and anal -  olive oil isn't 'lube', it's OIL.

So you fucked a stranger in the bum using olive oil - sounds like the scene from the film I can't remember (starring Marlon Brando) where they used butter...

yorkshire123

I think I've heard it before.

Does it end with the girl telling you that it was the best shag she has ever had & that she was surprised a cock that big would fit up her tiny bum hole?
Following that she became a nun as she didn't think any man could ever satisfy her like you did  :cool:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Does it end with the girl telling you that it was the best shag she has ever had & that she was surprised a cock that big would fit up her tiny bum hole?
Following that she became a nun as she didn't think any man could ever satisfy her like you did  :cool:

*snorks* :sarcastic:

vorian

OK. I think I have lost the plot.

I don't think there's any oil-based lube out there for humans - if there is, it's certainly not certified as "lube".

And then you talk about enjoying olive oil and anal -  olive oil isn't 'lube', it's OIL.

So you fucked a stranger in the bum using olive oil - sounds like the scene from the film I can't remember (starring Marlon Brando) where they used butter...

Last Tango In Paris.

And yes I'm a film geek.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Had to google that one I'm afraid  :D

Just the sound I made when reading your post! :lol:

vorian

The OP has mentioned before they have a big cock.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Last Tango In Paris.

And yes I'm a film geek.

I THOUGHT it was! I just didn't want to look like an eejit by getting it wrong, ta Vorian :thumbsup:

gillis01

Here is the story...
In the same year I lost my father, my grandmother and Michael Jackson...
I went out on my bike and went to an open mike night. It was ok, bit too folksy for me.
Cycling home I saw a chick. Petite, dreadlocks - I DO NOT like dreadlocks...anyway...white girl with dreadlocks meh.
Drunk, I stopped and told her my story, grieving etc. etc...
Come back to mine? I have a nice flat, we can just sit and talk in the yard for a while?
Sympathy for me she did.
About an hour later I am spanking her ass.
She is dancing to belly dance music and I am spanking her.
Get the olive oil.
Rubbed it one her.
She dont like BJ's haha. Open open woman Im not gonna come now open.
She did as she was told.
Slept. Morning wood.
Stuck it up her a.
She didnt want me to cum in there.
Big briuses on her bum (must have been rougher than I remembered).
Didnt want me to c in her a. lol
This is why I think that wg are better than one night stands.
Am I right? Brothers? Sisters?

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

I don't think we do really even though you seem desperate to tell us. I wouldn't bother if I were you it won't be a patch on a real life Hendrix or Cisco review.  :hi:

Edit posted after him and seems I was right  :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 02:14:55 am by sarahjayneleeds »

yorkshire123

The OP has mentioned before they have a big cock.

Thanks for the review, I have been thinking of going to see this girl but I am new. Not sure what to say when I contact her, also she is very petite and I am quite a large guy - height and dick wise lol. Do I need to let her know?
That may sound strange but when I went with a kamer girl in Amsterdam she protested that I was too big...still managed it though  :thumbsup:

Yep, how did i guess  :unknown:

Online wristjob

:lol:

vorian

Yep, how did i guess  :unknown:

I have no idea,  new members never talk about having big cocks on here, do they. For the record mine is like a tube of pringles (Copyright Sir Frank).

Online wristjob

I think sadgit had a big cock.

yorkshire123

Here is the story...
I went out on my bike and went to an open mike night. It was ok, bit too folksy for me.
Cycling home I saw a chick. Petite, dreadlocks - I DO NOT like dreadlocks...anyway...white girl with dreadlocks meh.
Come back to mine? I have a nice flat, we can just sit and talk in the yard for a while?
Sympathy for me she did.
Get the olive oil.
Rubbed it one her.
She did as she was told.
Slept. Morning wood.
Stuck it up her a.

Don't you just hate it when girls do that  ;)

Arthur Scargill at his best

Offline Marmalade

previously from gilis01...
(3rd June)
Right, so I have finally decided on the girl. Made contact over email, seen the reviews and ready...
However should I go for 1/2 hour?
Pros;
my first time so if it is awkward and weird then I get out quicker.
It is cheaper.
Won't feel ripped off.

Cons;
I want to enjoy myself at a comfortable pace.
Would like some time to build up to arousal. 
I rarely cum quickly so half hour could just be a blue ball experience.

I would especially like to hear from experinced punters and wg's opinons

Cheers!

(yesterday)
right well I have phoned her and she sounded nice. Didn't make a booking though said I would call back (kind of a 'left my wallet in the car').
I also found that she is on some other sites. Same name but the age is different and ethnicity also varies from 'middle eastern' to 'white' but always Polish, and speaking to her she sounded Polish.
Should alarm bells be ringing cos of the different details?
On the phone she was nice but said she was busy at the moment, do girls answer the phone when they are with clients!? I bloody hope not!

What a fucking waste of space. Fuck off with dirty stories you wank! Do you honestly think that people on a punting forum who have done the tour of planet kinky and back, are gonna go wow over your silly little piece of crap (even if it did happen - maybe you made up the Michael Jackson and dead parents for her and made up the rest for us.) See a psychiatrist.  :mad:  :diablo:

gillis01

:lol:

No that would have been a nice ending! She called me and told me about the other guy ( a rasta) that she was doing. Me = no interest. Dont get me wrong she is a smart enough girl. If anything I am the selfish one  - as usual. Shes is an artist. So yeah

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Here is the story...
Sympathy for me she did.
Get the olive oil.
Rubbed it one her.
She did as she was told.
Slept. Morning wood.
Stuck it up her a.

Now take your hand off your cock and go to bed.

gillis01

previously from gilis01...
What a fucking waste of space. Fuck off with dirty stories you wank! Do you honestly think that people on a punting forum who have done the tour of planet kinky and back, are gonna go wow over your silly little piece of crap (even if it did happen - maybe you made up the Michael Jackson and dead parents for her and made up the rest for us.) See a psychiatrist.  :mad:  :diablo:

Marmalade, I have read your posts and you are one of the reasons I post.
I'm just sharing cos you guys share with me on the forums.
I'm not lying sir. Honestly