Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Adalabelle - White City - W12  (Read 2145 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5086098) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: July 2021.

Comms: All done by text and phone call.

The SP: Pretty lady with curves in the right places. facially 7/10.

Price: £50- 15 minutes.

Services:

DFK, RO, RIMMING (on her), OWO, MISSIONARY and DOGGY.

Action: so, I enter Ada's apartment with her standing behind the door, she greets me with a smile wearing a sexy red Lingerie Set, politely ask me to remove my shoes and leads me to her bedroom where we discuss the services that I'm after, she agrees with a smile and I hand over the fee and use the bathroom to freshen up.

I then re- enter and move in for a kiss which soon turns into a snogging session while my hands wonder all over her tits and ass. 

took her kit off as we moved towards the bed whilst continuing snogging, lay her down and started nibbling on her juicy melons, with her making all the right noises, I headed down south and feasted on her fanny, she was moaning in pleasure as I fingered her cunt whilst licking and sucking on her clit, her moans got louder as I rimmed and tongue fucked her ass, digging it as deep and as far as I can go up her asshole.

moved back up for more kisses, she then returns the favor by delivering a fantastic sloppy blowjob, lots of eye contact, deepthroating my cock whilst allowing the saliva to dribble down the shaft also licked and sucked off my balls as well, soon I was fully erect.

so, on goes the rubber, she spreads eagle, I go in balls deep, hammering away whilst grabbing onto her boobies, she groans in pleasure as I picked up the pace.

with time running out, told her to bend over and pounded the living daylights out of her until I couldn't hold out for any longer and busted the load in the bag.

cleaned up, got dress, was given a kiss and a cuddle as I said my goodbyes.

Offline tantraman

Wow! This be a 15min P&D for £50 with a British lass, including "DFK, RO, RIMMING (on her), OWO, MISSIONARY and DOGGY" ... get in line, Lads! :yahoo: