Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_Hotwife - Hucknall - Blow & Go  (Read 3944 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Harry4000uk

External Link/Members Only

Being hot as hell itself today, i decided to opt for a quick blow and go; rather than waste 80 notes on a probable lacklustre performance for a full service meet from others on my HL. Communications were good and i visited her at her own house in Hucknall. Im pretty paranoid where i leave my car so i parked at Morrisons which was a good mile walk, not ideal but i dont take chances.

The girl is facially pretty, nice and friendly and puts you at ease. Shes carrying a few extra pounds and has a big bum, but i wasnt there for that. Oral was without and CIM with a good technique and lots of eye contact and some good ball licking. I was surprised she didnt babywipe the hell out of them since i had walked a mile in that heat, she just tucked in. 15 mins and i was out the door, no nosey neighbours that i could see.

Probally wont go back as i quite like the thrill of meeting a new girl. Shes a good option if you just want to get rid of an itch.

Offline KBW1999

Did she swallow? To me a B&G is so much better if they swallow, but most of her reviews seem to suggest she doesn't which is not what she says on her page

Offline Harry4000uk

Yep, she swallowed the lot.

Offline KBW1999

Thanks HH

That's the sign to me of a good B&G so she stays on my HL when I can get therem nothing more though I think

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline KBW1999

Yes its a great ass, pity she doesn't do anal, I'd love to reem that ass  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Offline Stongwee53

Still on my list for a 30 minute full service meet.  Seen her for similar service i did a review a short while ago. Enough there for me to think full service would be well worth it. I thought she had a decent body on her for someone whos had a few kids. Id recommend although id imagine availability will be limited whilst schools are off

Offline KBW1999

She's been on my list since I saw a couple of reviews, I think I'll try B&G first and then may be return for full service, just not sure when I'm next nearby and as you say kids will get in the way now :dash: :dash:

Offline Straightsix

She has a twitter account that's quite revealing with some great videos.

Offline Stongwee53

She has a twitter account that's quite revealing with some great videos.
Yiu got a link for her on there

Online j122

She got a new twitter, the one I had of hers got suspended a few months ago?

Offline midspunter

I'm nominating that first pic of her sitting in the chair as one of the horniest on AW.

Offline Straightsix

I'm nominating that first pic of her sitting in the chair as one of the horniest on AW.
Just delicious isn't it? All these fools who think 'Victoria secrets' is sexy. Give me civilian attire anyday. Supermarket sexy, yum yum.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 03:21:17 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Straightsix

Yiu got a link for her on there
My burner phone is playing up, can't access it at the moment.

Offline MajorPayne

Is her age limit still 45yo or is this more relaxed these days?

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stongwee53

do she duo ?
Im sure on her profile before she was doing a party in brum

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
  do she duo ?

I asked the question on my. Is it to her and she didn’t have a duo partner but did say one of her mates might join in

Great review, I had a good time with her, as mentioned carry’s a few pounds but I like the variation of girls, shapes, skin colours, ages, keeps it interesting

Offline djlionheart

She got a new twitter, the one I had of hers got suspended a few months ago?

Whats her twitter?