Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Elizabeth Bristol  (Read 1806 times)

5 review(s) for X_Miss_Elizabeth_x (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline niceguy30!!

External Link/Members Only

Arranged a week in advance. Quick phone call very pleasant and chirpy on the phone. Exchanged a few emails and text on the run up.
Parking is on the road and to avoid paying will require a 10 minute walk.
Easy location near the Portway.
Discreet entrance, just off the busy high street.

Appearance, photos are accurate and up-to-date, slim, good breasts, great shape and firm bum, lovely dark eyes, nice smile and a pretty face.

All services are on offer.

Greeted inside the door, wearing silk gown and sexy underwear, had a chat, she does like to go on a bit. Did the paperwork and had a shower to freshen up.

Started off with plenty of kissing, nice soft lips, and got my hands all over that cracking arse.
Onto to the bed for a very long session of oral, ball sucking and rimming, her on me. Bit of 69, and reverse oral. She has lovely pussy and tasted great.

Sex was in loads of positions, chair, cow girl, doggy.
Was offered the chance to finish in her mouth but took cow girl while kissing as I blew.
Big sweaty mess, bit of chat, shower dressed a few cheeky kisses before going out of the door.

The but for some of you will be age, she's early 50's but passes as early 40's looks wise.
I enjoyed myself.

Online SWAaron

Sounds like a good time and the photos look amazing for a woman around 50.
Thanks for the review.