Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DeeDee4u - Buyers remorse strikes again - Preston  (Read 1944 times)

33 review(s) for LaaLaa (15 positive, 4 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline storemansteve

Choice of 3 Sps yesterday - one could only make 3pm so I passed but DeeDee4u was available after a quick message - wish I hadn't - so disappointed I am not going to write about it here as it'll remind me that its 30 minutes (out of an hour paid for) that I'll never get back in my life.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Derrick101

Choice of 3 Sps yesterday - one could only make 3pm so I passed but DeeDee4u was available after a quick message - wish I hadn't - so disappointed I am not going to write about it here as it'll remind me that its 30 minutes (out of an hour paid for) that I'll never get back in my life.

A quick search here would have saved you another 30 minutes, and the cash  :hi:

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Offline Gordon Bennett

It's regrettable you've had a shit punt but you really ought to steel yourself and give us a few lines of reasoning y'know, might help ease the pain. As it stands, you can't really call it a review can you? It's more a verdict.

Offline Degsy101

Yeah the so called review doesn't really help anyone.

Offline storemansteve

I did look for info on here but name used to be different so failed dismally, and yes a verdict not so much a review but advice is just don’t spend your cash with her.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

I did look for info on here but name used to be different so failed dismally, and yes a verdict not so much a review but advice is just don’t spend your cash with her

Still doesn't explain why it's a negative

Offline Tony Mac

Possibly the most pointless post ever  :wacko:

Offline Kool Keef