Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chocolate Ivy (Hendon)  (Read 493 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5428648) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline recycler

ChocolateIvy (Hendon)
External Link/Members Only
Background/Comms
I originally planned to post this review in March last year but then Ivy informed me she was quitting as she had been ‘outed’ by a family member, then Covid hit and frankly I lost the plot. Recently though I see she has been logging back in to AW and I think she may have a second profile too. Anyway moderators please remove this if I am breaking the rules.
Pics on her AW profile looked promising, a slim tallish black girl with a good list of services including filming.  Comms were OK initially through AW and then via text. Once I saw her face pic on Whatsapp I was hooked. Signed up for 1 hour for £160 including filming. The meeting took place in March 2020.
A ground floor flat in Hendon on a busy road with parking restrictions, but OK to park after midday. Very large apartment, once inside main living room and large bedroom with a king size bed.
Physical
Honestly I was blown away when first setting eyes on this black beauty, wearing high heels she must be nearly 6ft. Ivy was wearing just knickers and bra with hold-ups, nicely made up and a smile to melt anyone. Soft facial features more European looking than any other race. A quick embrace and the paperwork sorted. The first thing I noticed about Ivy was how silky smooth her skin was to touch, and as she walked into the bedroom the sight of near naked perfect bum and long slender legs I knew I was going to have fun. I would guess the age is correct 20 years but actually looks younger, slim size 8.
The meet
Always start with a lap dance to get in the mood, but I think I was already there. She moved beautifully to the music and looks at you with a face that says ‘you like me don’t you’, ‘you want me don’t you’. Before too long Ivy was stripping off to reveal a pair of lovely B cups with already erect nipples and nicely formed and prominent areolas, a particular favourite of mine.  Off with the knickers to reveal a fully shaven pussy and inviting clitoris.
I then got Ivy to bend over for some light spanking which she seemed to like and gradually started hitting quite hard to positive responses. Then I slipped one and then two fingers inside her pussy, she preferred one, but likes it hard and fast resulting in lots of appreciative noises and plenty of juices flowing.
I asked Ivy to kneel down and get to work on me which she did, removing my jeans and reaching into my pants and stroking my already hard cock. Down with the pants and into her mouth it went, those dark brown, almond shaped eyes looking up at me while she slide her mouth up and down the length and licked around the head. Not quite deep throat but pretty close. A little slapping on the tongue too, I died and went to heaven. Could have been ten minutes, not sure, but I was getting close, so asked Ivy to stop and lay on the bed so I could have a taste of her pussy. I munched away down there for quite a while with lots of moaning noises from Ivy. Sucking away at her clit and fingering at the same time seemed to bring her first climax, but I can’t be sure.
The bed was just high enough, I thought, for Ivy to lie on her back and for me to stand beside the bed for ‘legs on shoulder’, however it meant I had to do the splits to properly dock in the mother ship, which I managed for a few minutes before the cramp set in leaving me in a heap and Ivy giggling away. So went to a safer doggy position with me standing behind Ivy while she kneeled on the bed and pounded away until I didn’t come. Hate wasting it in the bag!
Next it was out with the wand and I started to massage her clit with it, eventually letting her take charge of the wand while I rammed a finger into her pussy. This really got her going, although not particularly vocal you could tell from her body spasms she reached a climax.
I wanted finish with a facial but she informed at the start this was not on offer, despite being listed on her profile. Instead she would include CIM which is normally another £20 (also not mentioned on the profile). I tried as long as I could not to come as she sucked away but eventually couldn’t hold it anymore and shot several spurts in to her willing mouth. Ivy briefly opened her mouth to show me the result before taking a large gulp to down the load. A little clean up with her tongue followed, a nice touch. I was a happy bunny and Ivy had that look again, ‘I’m good at this aren’t I’.
Conclusion
 The only negatives would be no facial, kissing on the lips only, no dfk and some lack of conversation despite my efforts, but her service is superb nonetheless and she is a stunning looking girl. Will I be back? Does a bear shit in the woods? 

Offline smiths

ChocolateIvy (Hendon)
External Link/Members Only
Background/Comms
I originally planned to post this review in March last year but then Ivy informed me she was quitting as she had been ‘outed’ by a family member, then Covid hit and frankly I lost the plot. Recently though I see she has been logging back in to AW and I think she may have a second profile too. Anyway moderators please remove this if I am breaking the rules.
Pics on her AW profile looked promising, a slim tallish black girl with a good list of services including filming.  Comms were OK initially through AW and then via text. Once I saw her face pic on Whatsapp I was hooked. Signed up for 1 hour for £160 including filming. The meeting took place in March 2020.
A ground floor flat in Hendon on a busy road with parking restrictions, but OK to park after midday. Very large apartment, once inside main living room and large bedroom with a king size bed.
Physical
Honestly I was blown away when first setting eyes on this black beauty, wearing high heels she must be nearly 6ft. Ivy was wearing just knickers and bra with hold-ups, nicely made up and a smile to melt anyone. Soft facial features more European looking than any other race. A quick embrace and the paperwork sorted. The first thing I noticed about Ivy was how silky smooth her skin was to touch, and as she walked into the bedroom the sight of near naked perfect bum and long slender legs I knew I was going to have fun. I would guess the age is correct 20 years but actually looks younger, slim size 8.
The meet
Always start with a lap dance to get in the mood, but I think I was already there. She moved beautifully to the music and looks at you with a face that says ‘you like me don’t you’, ‘you want me don’t you’. Before too long Ivy was stripping off to reveal a pair of lovely B cups with already erect nipples and nicely formed and prominent areolas, a particular favourite of mine.  Off with the knickers to reveal a fully shaven pussy and inviting clitoris.
I then got Ivy to bend over for some light spanking which she seemed to like and gradually started hitting quite hard to positive responses. Then I slipped one and then two fingers inside her pussy, she preferred one, but likes it hard and fast resulting in lots of appreciative noises and plenty of juices flowing.
I asked Ivy to kneel down and get to work on me which she did, removing my jeans and reaching into my pants and stroking my already hard cock. Down with the pants and into her mouth it went, those dark brown, almond shaped eyes looking up at me while she slide her mouth up and down the length and licked around the head. Not quite deep throat but pretty close. A little slapping on the tongue too, I died and went to heaven. Could have been ten minutes, not sure, but I was getting close, so asked Ivy to stop and lay on the bed so I could have a taste of her pussy. I munched away down there for quite a while with lots of moaning noises from Ivy. Sucking away at her clit and fingering at the same time seemed to bring her first climax, but I can’t be sure.
The bed was just high enough, I thought, for Ivy to lie on her back and for me to stand beside the bed for ‘legs on shoulder’, however it meant I had to do the splits to properly dock in the mother ship, which I managed for a few minutes before the cramp set in leaving me in a heap and Ivy giggling away. So went to a safer doggy position with me standing behind Ivy while she kneeled on the bed and pounded away until I didn’t come. Hate wasting it in the bag!
Next it was out with the wand and I started to massage her clit with it, eventually letting her take charge of the wand while I rammed a finger into her pussy. This really got her going, although not particularly vocal you could tell from her body spasms she reached a climax.
I wanted finish with a facial but she informed at the start this was not on offer, despite being listed on her profile. Instead she would include CIM which is normally another £20 (also not mentioned on the profile). I tried as long as I could not to come as she sucked away but eventually couldn’t hold it anymore and shot several spurts in to her willing mouth. Ivy briefly opened her mouth to show me the result before taking a large gulp to down the load. A little clean up with her tongue followed, a nice touch. I was a happy bunny and Ivy had that look again, ‘I’m good at this aren’t I’.
Conclusion
 The only negatives would be no facial, kissing on the lips only, no dfk and some lack of conversation despite my efforts, but her service is superb nonetheless and she is a stunning looking girl. Will I be back? Does a bear shit in the woods? 

Under the rules of UKP you can only do a review up to 6 months after the punt, 12 months for new members, this punt you say was in March 2020 way outside the allowed date.