Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Summers Walsall  (Read 1764 times)

10 review(s) for Katie Summers (5 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Neojay76

External Link/Members Only

I have given Katie a neutral, some factors have resulted in this rating.
So…..
Comms. Hit and miss. Called around mid day a few times and no answer. May have been in a meet.
Tried calling again around 4ish, no answer so sent email on AW in which she reply’s please call. Called 2 more times no answer  :unknown: thought I’d try one more time and after about 15 rings she answers.
Arrange 15mins for £50. Was sent postcode by text.

Arrive at postcode and parked up. Nice estate not far from Walsall FC and it felt safe. Called Katie to say I’d arrived and amazingly I’d actually parked right outside her home. Was invited in and as I got to the front door it opened and was let in, Katie was hiding behind the door.

My initial thoughts when I saw Katie was wow. She was standing in her bra and thong and I wasn’t disappointed in what I saw. Great tits especially for her stated age and I agree with some other reviews that she does look younger. Long hair draped around her tits looks nice. Would I say I fancied her facially? probably not but does have a great figure, tattoos looked ok but not my thing and she is very tanned.

Wasn’t greeted in with a kiss like other WG’s have done which I would have liked, I was just led up a spiral staircase straight into her bedroom which is very small. Small double bed and mirrored wardrobe.
Didn’t even see Katie remove her Bra as she sat on the bed and she started talking, can’t even remember what about.
 I stood there in the bedroom and confirmed I would like a covered BJ and hand job to finish because it was so hot didn’t think I wanted anything more than that. She was happy with that.
Now I’m standing in the bedroom and for some reason and it just felt awkward. My nerves maybe? I do get nervous on the lead up to a meet. Katie however didn’t try to undress me she was just talking.
I’m aware it’s only a 15min meet so I started to undress myself and then I sat on the bed. Again more awkwardness so I leaned in and kissed Katie and it seemed to take her by surprise. Only a light kiss and I then decided to lie down on the bed to initiate proceedings.
Katie grabbed hold of my not yet hard cock to wake him up and for a few moments I thought it wasn’t gonna happen but thankfully after a bit of rapid wanking she covered me up and got between my legs and started to blow me. Now….I usually go with OWO but thought I’d try Ow. My mistake I suppose as I wasn’t really enjoying it, was just ok but after just probably a min or two she stopped said something about the taste of the condom and started wanking me off. I then suggested she ride me. Not my request from the out set but she was happy to climb on top. Felt nice and tight and watching her ride me I moved her hair away from her tits and had a good feel. They do feel amazing btw and is definitely her best feature. Grabbed her arse and helped with the motion and she then leans in to me, nice moans nothing over the top and not so long I cum inside the condom.
Katie climbs off and hands me some wet wipes to clean up.
I get dressed and I’m on my way. Back in my car within 13mins.

So summary for neutral.
Katie is a bit scatty, very chatty and she is a lovely person. I just didn’t feel like I clicked with her. It just felt awkward. Maybe being greeted with a kiss or even trying to undress me to start things off I would have found a turn on but I think I could have been standing in her bedroom a long time if I hadn’t started to undress and get on the bed. It was a really hot day which didn’t help.
Oral was just ok but that’s maybe my fault going with OW. Just left feeling a bit underwhelmed.

Would I return? No probably not.

Online Punterperson1971

Seen her quite a few times now never an issue and even then I don’t go in for a kiss as soon as I go in any wg’s house,flat or hotel,just think it’s not right to jump in like that and maybe when you leave yeah no problem.
As for Katie nice woman looks are fantastic for her age legs are good ass is excellent and tuts  are better too,I had her bending over the stairs with my tongue in her Pussy and ass the other weekend nice clean and presented lady,always had a good time with her and maybe your right you didn’t click.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 12:45:22 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Neojay76

Yh most probably. like i said she is lovely, Just didn’t do it for me. I’m sure lots will enjoy her.

Offline Straightsix

Thanks for the review. I'm still unsure about this one. I text her once "do you fancy meeting up in 30 minutes?"
She replied "no thanks"
Comes across as jaded and complacent. 
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Punterperson1971

Yh most probably. like i said she is lovely, Just didn’t do it for me. I’m sure lots will enjoy her.
Shame as she’s a lot better than most of them in Walsal

Offline Straightsix

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 01:57:13 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Neojay76

Shame as she’s a lot better than most of them in Walsal

Agreed slim pickings. Trying to arrange a meet with BustyCurvyAmy but days never matching up. In Walsall today and tomorrow but can’t make those days.

Online Punterperson1971

If you're comparing her to 'Tanya' 😆

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=309440.0
She’s miles better looking than her from what I read,even though she doesn’t provide cim or extras like Tanya does she provides a better service without doubt

Offline Straightsix

There is no comparing to Tanya. She's next level abled invalid.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 09:33:11 pm by Straightsix »

Online Punterperson1971

There is no comparing to Tanya. She next level abled invalid.
Agreed Bit insulting really to compare her with KS really as I’ve always found her attractive and very polite and yeah she can talk a fair bit but she don’t mean any harm she’s just friendly I think

Online Night king

Agreed Bit insulting really to compare her with KS really as I’ve always found her attractive and very polite and yeah she can talk a fair bit but she don’t mean any harm she’s just friendly I think

I think his just having a Laugh mate, loves to joke his sense of humour, 😜

Online Punterperson1971

I think his just having a Laugh mate, loves to joke his sense of humour, 😜
Yea maybe

Offline Straightsix