Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx - Farnborough tour  (Read 1233 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

- Saw this one in my periodic Woking/Farnborough searches, info on here sounded good :hi: So off i went.

- Comms all text quick response so probably not busy due to the weather, met her on the dot nice apartment free parking about on roads opposite.

- Girl quite attractive with a nice body really friendly welcoming personality.

- Due to the weather i was mash up with the travelling and for once was at a loss for words however she was friendly and chatty throughout. 

- Let me have a good exploration off her body :thumbsup: she was proactive herself touching me nice and sensually in the places that matter.  kissing she doesn't shy away from but i had to push it up a gear to get the most out off her, and this got better with lots off tounge as things got warmed up.

ow my choice was good and as long as i wanted it she only licked the old balls rather then gobble them up usual sex in a few postions she gets into it in a gfe way rather then all out and, finshed off on the bed missionary fk.

- Quick chat and out on the 30minutes mark no real clockwatching on her part.

- In conclusion this weather took the enjoyment out off it for me,  but this has no bareing on her performance it was a good solid effort and she did all that it said on the tin! Would recommend no problem at all.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

No reviews for her in London. Might be difficult for me to sample.

Offline monkey nuts

I've seen her a few times in the West Midlands back in 2019. I think she was carrying a bit more weigh on than the photos showed at the time, maybe she slimmer now? Had really nice pert tits and took CIM well and a facial on the 2nd visit. Saw she had disappeared from the scene but wouldn't hesitate to have another bash.. So to speak

Offline monkey nuts

I've seen her a few times in the West Midlands back in 2019. I think she was carrying a bit more weigh on than the photos showed at the time, maybe she slimmer now? Had really nice pert tits and took CIM well and a facial on the 2nd visit. Saw she had disappeared from the scene but wouldn't hesitate to have another bash.. So to speak

Fuck was 2018!

Having found myself looking for a metaphorical oasis in the West Midlands punting desert I chanced upon Sweet Lisa.

Communications: fairly efficient sims and phone contact
Price/service:30 minutes +CIM/swallow £60+£30
Girls: polish, slightly bigger than photos but still attractive, pretty face, perfect firm handful tits and bullet nipples and lovely long brown hair.

Service, with only 30 minutes and a heavy load pressing this wasn't going to be a romantic tryst. Out of her beaded underwear came those perfect titties and I sucked. Quickly had her on the floor by the mirror blowing me ( good, but not that deep), fingered her and she did get quickly moist to be fair.

On the bed slowed it down so as not to just blow my load to quickly. Although she did need to be told to slow it down more than once. Not rushed, just efficiently wanting to get the load out. In front of the mirror I get her go for it and as she picked up the pace and I spurted 2 weeks worth down her throat. She did drip out some spunk, but in fairness most got swallowed.

Conclusion: efficient, but a bit expensive, not the best but a reasonable banker when you need to degunk!

Offline Marvelous

No reviews for her in London. Might be difficult for me to sample.

I just spotted her on the offchance while scouting for new talent as i don't check the Bristol boards.

I found her attractive with a nice body and she honored the contract well :thumbsup:  Just this weather ruined it for me far to hot and sticky  :thumbsdown:

Offline Marvelous

No complaints with her body for me she let me feast away on it no problem  :thumbsup: