Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jorgie_Newcastle - AW - Heaton  (Read 8310 times)

8 review(s) for MISS_JOJO (4 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6730675) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline nufc4life

External Link/Members Only

15 min booking arranged via text for £50.

Easily arranged and arrived at a terraced flat in heaton, fit for the purpose. It was an evening booking so no parking spaces close by, I had to park on Chillingham Road and walked.

Let in by Jorgie, who is better looking than her pics in my opinion. For some reason her pics make her look rough, but in person she’s beautiful, well groomed and very friendly. Body just as in the pics, tanned, tattoos and very fit. Small but firm boobs and deceptively long legs.

Handed over the money and stripped off and joined her as she lay on the bed. Quick 15 min booking which included slow sensual french kissing, very good owo, clean tasting pussy in 69, followed by sex in missionary and I came in the condom.

Wipes given to clean up, friendly chat throughout and I was out the door a happy punter. Not much more you can ask for in a 15 min booking

Offline Tipperfred15

Nice review. Been on my HL for a while.

Offline tynetunnel

Nice review. She’s had some less than favourable reviews so it’s nice to hear a positive for her and glad you enjoyed the meet  :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

Meeting was more than a year ago Mr SB  ;)

I was reindexing her reviews to the new profile and realised there was no obvious link to her crime
I've done the same on a couple of the other reviews, not all. Hopefully enough for anyone to find  out

Offline FLYING BLUE

I was reindexing her reviews to the new profile and realised there was no obvious link to her crime
I've done the same on a couple of the other reviews, not all. Hopefully enough for anyone to find  out

Excellent - thank you :hi: