Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute__Emily21  (Read 3908 times)

9 review(s) for Little_princes  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for sexy..maya21 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for 1111__ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 4by4

Must try harder!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl a couple of days ago. She was the girl in the pics. I would not dispute her stated age and she is very petite, slim hips and torso but with very full breasts. They were D-cup and she was a size 6 in my estimation.  Not a bad looking girl but her teeth were a bit “bucky”  Comms were fine and 1 hour after the initial phone call which I believe that she answered I arrived at the postcode and road name that was sent to me in a text message following the phone conversation.

On arrival at the address (NW10) I was given the number of the flat and invited to come straight up. It is not a location that I think that anyone would take notice of people coming and going. She met me at the door in regular clothes (jeans and a t-shirt) so no effort made there, although I did not ask for anything specific. She showed me into a reasonable size clean bedroom that had the curtains drawn and a lamp on so it was quite dim. This was during the day. Now the 1st thing that she said to me was if you are big then I can’t have sex with you but there are other girls here who have been doing this longer than me that will be able to see you. I think that she was referring to

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

although I did not physically see either of them. I’d intended to stay for an hour of fun but we decided on 15 mins to see how things (size) went. In hind site I should have gone for the hour as intended and asked for my money back if she felt that she could not accommodate me. Her English was okay as per the phone conversation and she was very chatty and seemed quite happy. I got undressed as did she but strangely kept her bra and pants on until I asked her to remove them which she did. I confirmed that OWO was ok and she proceeded to apply some kind of sanitisation gel to my cock and then started wanking me off. She had a good action whilst doing this all the time chatting away to me. I had to ask her to stop doing this and to start sucking which she did straight away but not before letting me know that I mustn’t cum in her mouth. So no CIM for me! She happily sucked away for a good 10 mins before I asked her to stop as I felt that I would cum soon and wanted to have sex with her. She applied a condom and a little lube to it and to herself and happily climbed on top. She was tight and had to ease herself down onto me. After a few strokes she seemed more comfortable and got a good rhythm going. She was happy for me to fondle her lovely breasts in this position and did not baulk at my dirty talk whilst I was fucking her. Soon after I popped my load into the condom and she was happy whilst I pumped the last of my load out whilst holding onto her ass and pumping my cock into her. When done she removed the condom for me and cleaned me up.

I would go back as I think that she is new to the game and that there is more to be had especially as she now knows that I am not going to split her in two. She does have a lot to learn as there was no hint of DFK or even FK although with her teeth I’m not that sure that I’d be that bothered but there could certainly be more of a GFE on offer. In summary a lovely petite teenager who I think should only get better.

grandmaster-ram-rod

shame she looks cute, so it's another Poish distaster  :(

thanks for taking the time to let people know  :drinks:

Offline scooby73

Has anyone seen her more recently?
She looks quite fit in some of her pg pics and i just want a quickie.

Offline The_Don

Has anyone seen her more recently?
She looks quite fit in some of her pg pics and i just want a quickie.

I've not but she a mixed bag (good luck with that)

2 Negs

1 Neu

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=996

Offline scooby73

Got 11 positives on AW.
I know you're right but a case of head versus dick!
Desperate to see someone today, young, preferably blonde and slim but struggling to find anyone reputable :(

Offline The_Don

Got 11 positives on AW.
I know you're right but a case of head versus dick!
Desperate to see someone today, young, preferably blonde and slim but struggling to find anyone reputable :(

A/W reviews are to open to abuse IMO.

Check out the London board, lots if good W/G reviewed.

good luck

Offline scooby73

I have looked but cannot find anyone suitable and available today :(

Offline scooby73

Not sure what a p+d is but soho is a bit far. I'm in kt12 Surrey :(

Offline closeshave

Offline scooby73

Haha brilliant.
Yes that's exactly what i want!