Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera and Amber Woods duo Heathrow outcall  (Read 3559 times)

7 review(s) for Amber Woods (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
41 review(s) for Hot Ameera -London (39 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]
125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Boeingboy

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Well after a long staycation from punting I thought it was finally time to dip my toe back into the punting world.

So I decided to do it in style!

Date: 17th July 2021
where: outcall to a well know hotel at Heathrow
duration: 3hrs
cost: just shy of £1000

Well where to start, the ladies are well described on here so wont go into detail here, but it started in the hotel lobby as the lifts are keycard. So arranged time and met up. Once in the lift, masks were off and a hello kiss from both was had.

Into the room and while Amber took a quick shower Ameera was straight into DFK and shorts were off faster than I could blink and onto Owo. Dear god Ameera is good at that!

As soon as Amber was out, we swopped over and Amber carried on where Ameera left.

Well once Ameera was back what can only be discribed as death by sex followed. Pussy and tits everywhere, 69ers finally finishing in Ameeras mouth.

Round 2 followed not long after, more of the same this time with both Amber and Ameera taking it in turns riding cowgirl. Finally finishing in the bag in doggy behind Ameera.

After a rest, rounds 3 and 4 were tried for but the little chap said no more so clean up and shower was had.

Overall a great fuck fest was had. Would I return. Hell yes! Those 2 together are dynamite, lots of interaction between both ladies.

Iv tried to put the links above appologies if they dont work, been a while since iv done this.

TTFN

Offline Mazino

Cheers for the review.

Will probably be seeing Amber within the next month, what does she currently look like in comparison to her pics? As I think they are at least a year old.

Offline Boeingboy

She hasnt changed much from the pics, prob a few more tatoos, but other than that, I say  they are pretty accurate.

Offline Waterhouse

She hasnt changed much from the pics, prob a few more tatoos, but other than that, I say  they are pretty accurate.
Good review.

A recent review of Ameera mentioned a “tobacco smoke taste” when kissing. Did you notice the same? Guess it would depend if you’re a smoker or non-smoker, though.

Cheers.

Offline nohey1

Good review.

I'll be seeing Ameera, i think - has she changed much from the green dress pictures, at all?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 04:18:22 pm by nohey1 »

Offline Boeingboy

No smokers breath, mouthwash and mints used. And yes Ameera looks just like  the pics above

Offline Al

Ameera looks like my type-  shame she doesnt more recent pics - someone said the above pics are quite old.

Offline Bru1901

Seen Ameera a couple weeks back

She still looks like herself a few years back

Everything was positive except the sex sheet was too cold haha

Overall all good

Her incall is walking distance from the shard