Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily S - Tottenham Court Road  (Read 2503 times)

18 review(s) for sinclairlily  (12 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Buenos2006

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

July 2021. Incall in decent hotel near Tottenham Court Road.

Comms straightforward - arranged on the day by text as I noticed her green light was on.

£300 for the hour. She looked just my type. Mixed reviews on here but mainly positive. Obvs she’s on the pricier side so not for everyone on here but decided I’d go for it and came out definitely a positive.

On arrival she was wearing a lacy pink little thing which set the heart racing right from the start. She is English, looks like stated age of 24 years and extremely cute. Petite and nubile and pure white porcelain skin. Natural red head. She is chatty, friendly and relaxed.

I’d made sure kissing, OWO and RO were included and enjoyed all as well as multiple positions and she performed all enthusiastically in what was a very natural unrushed GFE. 

Kissing was soft, sensual.  Explored her cute small breasts and then moved down to RO. She was responsive but not over the top. OWO was especially hot - quite sloppy with some deep throat and eye contact.

I’d def want to see again but she is obviously pricey so unlikely to become a regular.

Online Alexmck

Thanks. Looks good.

Is this also her - one of the other posters suggested she might be: External Link/Members Only

Offline bryro

Do you have a contact number?

Offline a203203

oh yes, i believe it is... didn't know she was on agency sites still

Offline tantric talents

Unbelievably poor AW photos for a £300 ph girl  :dash:

Offline a203203

all the better for her regulars :-)

Offline Buenos2006

Thanks. Looks good.

Is this also her - one of the other posters suggested she might be: External Link/Members Only

Can’t say for sure but yes looks very similar.

Offline Buenos2006