Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Deluxe or Megan Carter (Megan of Ex:Deluxe)  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Boystud23

Bit lost whom to meet. Molly (Deluxe) or Megan (Ex: Deluxe), Birmingham.
Appreciate inputs.

Offline Wood2017

Hi Buddy,

If i can offer my 2 cents here and some may disagree but i think they might not have very much in common other than the obvious - British WG working around B'ham. I've only seen Megan but from the info on here on Molly they seem quite opposite so it'll probably come down to your circumstances and what you want from the meet.

As a comparison/contrast;

Appearance
Molly - Early 20's Blonde with big boobs and a nice bum. That's going off her profile photos and all her reviews seems complimentary of her appearance.
Megan - Mid 20's Brunette with smaller boobs and a big bum. AW Gallery photos seem to now give very little away but her reviews on here used to always compliment her looks. I found her attractive but not seen her in ages.

Service
Molly - Her AW 'likes' list is vast - toys, swallow, fingering, facials etc. she's built up a few reviews on here and they're all positive, some as a solo booking and some as a duo. Her reviews would suggest that her likes list despite being big it is accurate and that she's providing a reliable, enthusiastic service. She almost sounds like a mix of PSE & GFE.
Megan - Megan's 'like' list by contrast is much much smaller and seems way more aimed at solely being a GFE. Megan's field reports on her AW sound really good and appealing but then her reviews on here are a real mixed bag. Some great and others read as a borderline negative. When i've seen her there's things i've enjoyed - her oral for example but others things that felt like a let down - kissing. I've reviewed her as both a positive first review and a neutral on the second meet.

Booking - this is probably the biggest difference.
Molly - OUTCALLS ONLY. Unless you want to see Molly as part of a duo with another Deluxe girl then she doesn't do incalls. If you do go down the incall threesome route i think it's both girls hourly rates are £180ph each.. so it's £360 for each hour.......... little bit expensive lol. Molly's bookings will also be done through Deluxe who from experience can be frustrating to deal with.
Megan - Independent now so she does her own comms. Going off the profile she seems to be a lot more picky in who she will and won't see now like preferring not to see under 30's etc, although i suppose she's free to do that if she wants. Asks for deposits for new AW clients, certain bookings and outcalls etc. Only does outcalls for 2hrs plus.

Like i say buddy i'm not sure what your circumstances are but they do seem very different. If you don't fancy outcalls then that probably rules Molly out unless you go for a threesome with another Deluxe girl. But if you opt for Megan and try and incall if you pass her client 'preference' bit she might ask for a deposit anyway which may not seem the most discrete to many.

For what it's worth if Molly did incalls i would have tried to see her already, but the outcalls only has put a spanner in that  :thumbsdown:

Offline Dock

Also the fact that Megan never ever replies to any emails

Offline Alucard

You’d still be paying £200 (hourly) for Molly even if you do an incall with another deluxe girl. Cause technically Molly’s still doing an outcall lmao!
Banned reason: Previously banned member bonatempora
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline DAlpine1980

You’d still be paying £200 (hourly) for Molly even if you do an incall with another deluxe girl. Cause technically Molly’s still doing an outcall lmao!

Seeing your avatar reminds me of the fact that it is a 100% on my bucket list to have a Lenore/Hector role play

Offline teddyking

Seeing your avatar reminds me of the fact that it is a 100% on my bucket list to have a Lenore/Hector role play

What about a Sponge Bob role play?
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Alucard

+1

That scene was so fucking intense! 🧛‍♀️👨

Need to find a civvie girl or a WG like Lenore to tick that one off.

Offline DAlpine1980

+1

That scene was so fucking intense! 🧛‍♀️👨

Need to find a civvie girl or a WG like Lenore to tick that one off.

Well intense. I can never hear "good boy" without getting a twitch since. One of the few cosplay ideas I would be into

Offline Alucard

Well intense. I can never hear "good boy" without getting a twitch since. One of the few cosplay ideas I would be into

It’s a shame they never did anything raunchy with Carmilla. Apart from the sexual tension between her and Godbrand (well just Godbrand) lol!

Offline Boystud23

Thank you Wood2017, Dock, Alucard, for your valuable inputs. Appreciate it.

Offline Joball87

Haven't seen megan yet but have molly D several times and her likes list is v accurate. She is not cheap but in the scheme of things good value for the experience which is a bit different in duo or solo mode with both excellent. Agree that can be hard to schedule bookings though sometimes. New here but will post some reviews soon

Offline samsung1

Good luck getting a booking with megan, looks like you have to make her a proposal and bring gifts just so she can consider a meeting  :lol:

Offline Joball87

Sadly it seems like Megan's AW profile is down, hope that is not it but fear it may be.

Offline Wood2017

Sadly it seems like Megan's AW profile is down, hope that is not it but fear it may be.

She might just be taking a break rather than a retirement  :unknown:

I’m pretty sure she’s been working all the last few weeks. I think she has anyway.

As other have alluded to she can be a bit elusive with her comms & her replies too. Although I feel like I’m now saying that about 90% of the working girls nowadays lol.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 06:14:54 pm by Wood2017 »

Offline Joball87

Certainly hope it's just a break, been wanting to see her for years.