Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: younggirlx 1487140  (Read 4300 times)

6 review(s) for younggirlx (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

Saw Em for an hour, she works so meeting was quite difficult as my hours and hers clashed all the time.

She's a good looking 20 something. pretty 7/8 out of 10. Brunette, slim. (I know no pictures on her page!)
Great body. b/c cup breasts.

Bit shy at first but so am I which doesn't help.
We just kissed for a bit, which was good.

OWO was incredible, could easily have just let her finish me off with her mouth. She gives a gentle relaxing BJ.
Great fun going down on her.

Sex in missionary and girl on top.

Sorry my writing isn't exactly top notch. Wasn't a perfect punt as we are both the quite types, so it wasn't all fireworks.
But I'd give her a solid 8/10

Punctual, answers texts and phone once we'd communicated initially.
Good fun and not a clock watcher.

Only downsides for me:
Doesn't allow pictures
I'm unsure if she allows CIM, seeing her profile says swallow but I didn't confirm this.

Offline backofthenet

Saw her last week - £100 for a 45 minute outcall. She has impeccable English which meant that she can provide an excellent GFE - lots of chat interspersed with sexy loaded eye contact. She's very sultry and sexually charged.

One major downside was that she is VERY tight - prohibitively so - we ended up just doing oral as a result. But we did get to indulge in the pleasure of tromboning (as she is happy to rim) which was genuinely one of the highlights of my young life. After which she swallowed an entire payload of sticky white love piss. So I came away with a smile on my face.

chelsea1962

But what the fuck does she look like? pictures dont give you a clue
is she Polish is she chubby?

Offline backofthenet

Whoa there tiger! Be cool.
Looks wise she's girl next door. She's a size 10, and fuller figured without being fat. She's Swedish, tanned skin, brunette. Worth a punt at the £100 price I paid. Let us know what you think.

Online finn5555

Bit aggressive mate you need to get laid  :sarcastic:

Offline Cabbots

I laughed at this  :lol:  I don't think for one moment you mean to come across as aggressive...!  And as for what she looks like, what does a Polish person look like exactly?!!!  :D