Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish chicks in Edinburgh  (Read 1733 times)

Whore_Monger

Has anyone punted with a member of this crew?

External Link/Members Only

I've called all of them a few time and all I get is "I'll txt you my address" which I never receive.

Is there something wrong with my phone network or is this another PG scam, hmmm....

Whore_Monger

Oh this one as well

I've actually seen her before and yet got the same "txt u my address" nonsense, she was a good shag so I'm a little suspicious now.

Offline Alexix

I have not met them, however 3 profiles are not very clear.

External Link/Members Only (verysexynikola): 5 feeback which can not be viewed
External Link/Members Only (SEXYVANESAXX): 0 feedback
External Link/Members Only (REALJANET): 3 feedback,  they seem to be genuine
External Link/Members Only (Very Horny Anita): 1 feebacks which can not be viewed 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 02:40:42 pm by Alexix »

smoothguy69

ive had "real Janet" a couple of months ago at grassmarket.
she was good kisser, ok fuck and owo, although cim was not on, even though it mentions it in her profile.
they have been touring edinburgh a few times now, will go out to see one of her mates tomorrow hopefully

Offline Marmalade

3 punts in the same dodgy groupname (i.e. same pimp). Plus one that has had an uterly shite review and has such a shite profile. Honestly, is that the best attempt at hotlisting you can manage???

stunt464

sexivannesa is real     
she was my second punt ever just new to this and just joined
looks 8/10
body 10/10

amazing ass      she gave me owo at first  really talkative then on with the condo and she went on top  great ride  then into missionary and then doggy   £80 hr  was well pleased
she has a lovely tasy=ting pussy aswell but wouldent let me finger only rub and she has long black hair not blond 
as I said im new to all this  so for me she was great

hope this helps   stunt  :hi:

stunt464

sorry it was Vanessa I phoned but think it was nikola I got cause she was very taned and black hair not blonde and pale skin  sorry byt well worth the money for be