Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Ashley. London Aldgate.  (Read 2798 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6002599) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
31 review(s) for SexyAshley (22 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline alabama1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location : 5 minute walk from Aldgate East Underground. Small flat in a street near to junction of a major road. Nice safe/discreet area. This is my 2nd visit to the city this year.
When :  Last week

Comms :  Initially very good by text. However, initial radio silence when i text to say i was in the street. 5 minutes into booking time, still no text. Rang her in desperation, went to answerphone.  :dash: Was considering plan B when she text me her flat number, which was at the other end of the street  :dash:

Price : £120 for 60 minutes

Description. : Initial impressions, tall and very pretty. Tall slender, size 8 body with nice medium sized natural breasts. On entering the flat was greeted with a kiss, smile, and nice conversation. Instant good vibes. She has a nice personality, previous review mentions "quirky", i would agree. She was wearing bra and panties, which exposed a large amount of artwork on her body! Polish, but speaks perfect English.

Service :  : Kissing, fingering, OWO, RO, standing doggy, 69, CG,RCG, CIM

Action : Offered, and took a shower in very tiny but adequate shower cubicle, along with a bottle of water. Started with standing by bed kissing, (was struggling to reach her mouth)  :D, Then she pushed me on bed for BJ, followed by reverse oral. (very nice, clean, shaved, tidy pussy)  :wacko:. Little bit of fingering, (she found it funny that i asked for permission)  :D After several more positions, the highlight was standing doggy with her bent over kitchen table , (her idea). The view of me banging her from behind, in the small mirror, with her tits clashing together like a couple of swingballs is forever etched in my memory. :wackogirl: Finished with another nice BJ on the bed with CIM , which was a nice surprise as i had not realised that it was included in the price. :thumbsup: After spitting into tissue was offered another shower, and more water. It was a very warm day, but she has a powerful fan which kept things relatively cool. Quick chat about my time in London, then a nice kiss and a smile at the door then i am away, very contented.

Pros : Very attractive, great "quirky" personality, clean, CIM included

Cons : Final comms were very poor,

Conclusion : For £120 she is good vfm. Too many girls to get through, so would probably have her as a plan B in the future. Highly recommended though.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 06:58:43 am by alabama1 »

Offline alabama1

:drinks:

Thanks to all her previous reviews, including yours mate, i made the right choice in Ashley  :thumbsup: Could've done with wearing some high heals when it came to standing doggy though   :D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 08:44:30 am by alabama1 »

Offline lillythesavage

Thanks to all her previous reviews, including yours mate, i made the right choice in Ashley  :thumbsup: Could've done with wearing some high heals when it came to standing doggy though   :D

I have accidently, through a blind punt,  found that my usual quite short and curvy choices and tall women exude a sexual confidence I have been missing out on, I do not need the heels either and sex is so much easier, my mindset has been altered in a very good way.

Offline Malvolio

Good to know she is back working after my failed punt last month.

Clearly she is popular and books her punts back to back - good for the punter with her as he gets his full time, not so good if you're the punter waiting in the street for your turn.

Offline bedhedred

She has a receptionist. The comms problems are down to the receptionist.