Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ada Labelle - Sweet delights in White City  (Read 3509 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5086098) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tantric talents

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

£180 ph inc Cim

Apologies in advance but I’m going to do this review mostly in the third person for a change as extensive notes weren’t made after those visits and despite having seen her several times,  details of meets have gotten a bit hazy over time so just going to go general on this one.

Comms.

Always good. Replies to AW mail promptly and answers phone when available. Good comms on text and WhatsApp too.

Location and Flat.

Just a bit North of the A40 flyover at White City. Nearest tube  is probably Wood Lane near the BBC but have always driven and parked in the small Scrubbs Lane public car park about 4 mins walk away.  Flat is in a new block accessed from the front entryphone.
She lives alone in the flat which is clean modern and well kept.
Shoes required off just inside the door - which is my habit to do anyway. Hygiene is clearly important to her and the bathroom is suitably equipped. The bedroom is very nice with a decent bed, discrete lighting and a Bluetooth speaker if you want to link to your own playlist. Very efficient too.

The lady.
Ada is a really sweet girl. In her late 20s, pretty girl next door face.  Size 12 /14. Not petite but fit and  handles her size well.
Relaxed and friendly first impressions. Lovely lips and a good kisser with tongues. Very sensual. A Tantra enthusiast too but ironically we haven’t gone down that path yet.
Also a non-drinker but happy for you to indulge in a glass or two if you bring your own.

Large natural breasts a bit droopy but very responsive nipples. She enjoys breast squeezing during the act and gets quite wet and a potential squirter given time.
Loves oral Daty - very clean and fresh - and happy with fingering and enjoys 69. Cool with AP too.
Prone, standing doggy and cowgirl all done with enthusiasm. Toothless owo and very happy do do cim.

Conclusion

For me a little over my usual budget but she’s all British, sweet, easy going, sexy and very accommodating.
What’s not to like!

Negatives

None really.

Will I return ?

Most certainly. Just need to schedule my time better, as a bit on the edge of my punting zone.

Enjoy  :hi:

« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 08:22:02 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Royd30

You say she’s cool with AP, excuse the ignorance….AP…?????

Offline Punterperson1971

You say she’s cool with AP, excuse the ignorance….AP…?????
Anal play

Offline willabe

She does look nice.
If she is a 14 her pictures don't show it.

Be keen to see if anyone else has seen her before I decide on a meet.

Offline tantric talents

She does look nice.
If she is a 14 her pictures don't show it.

Be keen to see if anyone else has seen her before I decide on a meet.

Tbh I felt she was more 12 than 14

Not sure but maybe this is a Toftt  :D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 12:44:52 am by tantric talents »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the TOFTT, TT. I was intrigued by her a few months back but was put off that she was offering BB. It's not on her profile anymore so wasn't sure if she's not doing it anymore or if it's under the radar. Did you see that on her profile at the time?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.msg3209804#msg3209804

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the TOFTT, TT. I was intrigued by her a few months back but was put off that she was offering BB. It's not on her profile anymore so wasn't sure if she's not doing it anymore or if it's under the radar. Did you see that on her profile at the time?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.msg3209804#msg3209804

No, no sign of it on the profile and was never offered to me personally as her listed likes were all included.
There were condoms visibly available on her bedside table but I bring my own anyway as my girth is a little on the larger side. She was rather intrigued as to where I obtained them  ;)

Offline Fuzzyduck

No, no sign of it on the profile and was never offered to me personally as her listed likes were all included.
There were condoms visibly available on her bedside table but I bring my own anyway as my girth is a little on the larger side. She was rather intrigued as to where I obtained them  ;)

OK thanks. It was in her FAQa, not her likes list. I should have taken a screenshot at the time, but expeller also saw the text about no condom being an extra. I'm still intrigued but will keep an eye on the profile. :hi:

Online expeller

Visited her today. Nothing to add to what has been said in the two previous reviews except that she is very hygiene conscious and extremely obliging and polite.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Visited her today. Nothing to add to what has been said in the two previous reviews except that she is very hygiene conscious and extremely obliging and polite.

Did you raise the subject of BB? I think you saw it previously listed on her profile.

Online expeller

No I did not as when a search is made Bareback is a non-enjoy.

Offline Fuzzyduck

No I did not as when a search is made Bareback is a non-enjoy.

Yeah you said that when I pointed it out on the TOFTT thread but you acknowledged that she had it listed in her FAQs at the time. I like the look of her but still have a concern that she offers it under the radar now.

Offline Peter49

When I emailed her on aw in June about a booking, she said she was off for the week due to having a coil fitted. Now, I guess that could be as she has a boyfriend rather than doing bb with punters. I can provide the email screenshot if anyone wants via DM

Offline Fuzzyduck

When I emailed her on aw in June about a booking, she said she was off for the week due to having a coil fitted. Now, I guess that could be as she has a boyfriend rather than doing bb with punters. I can provide the email screenshot if anyone wants via DM

Any sensible SP will be on some form of birth control so I don't think that tells you much. Except that she probably had a shitty couple of days after having it fitted.