Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir - Birmingham  (Read 2226 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline winchester

[url]https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=5182227%2F[url]

When: June 2021, 1 hour in call £150

Location: Birmingham - fairly close to city center, park on the street with a small fee

SP: To me, she's very attractive. Mid twenty, height is around 5'4, size 8-10 really lovely ass.

Comms: via text once numbers are exchanged on AW. very quick response.

The meet:

Once I was in, I was asked for shower which I have no problem with. After I came out from the shower we had some really dfk which I enjoyed. Afterward, she proceeded to give me a bj on the bed, she has a lot of mirrors in her room and she did make very good use of them as she like to point toward them so I can look and her ass from the mirrors.

The sex it self was very good we did it for about 5-10 minutes with doggy, missionary, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, she has a lot of energy and tried very hard to please, then I shot my first pop with cim

She tried very hard to get the 2nd pop out of me with a lot of kissing and bj and mutual touching which I really have to give her credit for.

Overall I would recommend Lilith and I will return again, the only problem is I will have to book well in advance which I don't normally like.

If you have any questions,  I am happy to answer if I can

Thanks
W

90 review(s) found for Lilith-Noir linked to in above post (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative)