Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: coalville  (Read 1363 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6306570) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pj50

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Saw this profile last week as we are coming out lockdown decided to give it a go,
 Dropped few takes as I was my way told 2 girls working and list of fees came threw,
parked in car park area out side wetherspoons pub, sent text to find I was in walking distance, told where I needed to be
and phone when outside door which I did,  I was buzed in walked upstairs, door opened to see thai lady becking me over,
Inside flat was would say thai woman in black tshirt and shorts nothing special. I had feeling she was just there to take me to the room.
told shoes off, in to room to be told hour booking ok. No 15 minutes booking, In text was told 2 girls working when I asked I was told
this is girl I was seeing , I told her we had agreed choice of girls so other girl came in to room looked as if see was ready for bed clear not worrking now.
I said ok handed over paperwork, £50 for pump and dump. The other girl stood outside room and took paperwork, the girl I gave paperwork left room the came back.
Clear instrution get cloths off and she did the same bit tit play cover doggy to fininsh end off booking. She told me different girls each day, She was not girl on photos nor was the other girl, I would say she was in her fourtys for a guess. Give this neutral could been negative, should walked when told take shoes off, Door is just off busy street was unsure but didnt bother me to much. would I go back if differnt girl maybe. Room had 2 massage tables next to each other and room clean.

Offline Dave the man

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Saw this profile last week as we are coming out lockdown decided to give it a go,
 Dropped few takes as I was my way told 2 girls working and list of fees came threw,
parked in car park area out side wetherspoons pub, sent text to find I was in walking distance, told where I needed to be
and phone when outside door which I did,  I was buzed in walked upstairs, door opened to see thai lady becking me over,
Inside flat was would say thai woman in black tshirt and shorts nothing special. I had feeling she was just there to take me to the room.
told shoes off, in to room to be told hour booking ok. No 15 minutes booking, In text was told 2 girls working when I asked I was told
this is girl I was seeing , I told her we had agreed choice of girls so other girl came in to room looked as if see was ready for bed clear not worrking now.
I said ok handed over paperwork, £50 for pump and dump. The other girl stood outside room and took paperwork, the girl I gave paperwork left room the came back.
Clear instrution get cloths off and she did the same bit tit play cover doggy to fininsh end off booking. She told me different girls each day, She was not girl on photos nor was the other girl, I would say she was in her fourtys for a guess. Give this neutral could been negative, should walked when told take shoes off, Door is just off busy street was unsure but didnt bother me to much. would I go back if differnt girl maybe. Room had 2 massage tables next to each other and room clean.
Hi PJ50, was this place opposite a bank and up a few stairs to an apartment?