Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessicxxx - South Wimbledon SW19  (Read 2850 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Malvolio

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £130 for one hour

Comms: I phoned up one afternoon last week and arranged a punt to take place a couple of hours later.  Her English is good but she does speak very very quickly.

Venue: A flat a couple of minutes away from South Wimbledon tube.  It's a top floor flat and was quite warm on a not particularly warm day - I'd imagine it gets very hot in warm weather.  Other than that it was OK for punting purposes.  I noted she has a digital clock by the bed that she set going once I handed over the cash.

Looks: It's been said before, but she looks exactly like Beth Tweddle.

Figure: She does not have the body of a gymnast, and is substantially chunkier than the limited photos on her profile indicate - I would say she's between size 12 and size 14.  Large enhanced tits and quite a big arse.

Services: No messing around - straight into DFK once I was out of the shower.  Her oral was very good - happy to deep throat, suck my balls and generally obey my instructions.  Only negative to the first round is that she wouldn't allow me to finger her.  After a bit of 69 I went back to OWO and finished with a hefty CIM.  After a bit of break some DFK and tits-in-face action got me hard for round two.  Started off with her on top so I could continue playing with her tits, then moved into doggy.  She was shagging back during doggy, although I could have done without her fake sex noises.  I managed to give her arse a good spanking during doggy, then pushed her face down so I could finish in prone bone.  Her attitude was very good throughout the punt.

Would I return: No immediate plans to do so, but if I saw her green light on in a few months time I will probably give her a call.

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Nice price for that area.