Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara - Leicester Rom ; a surprisingly good time great VFM  (Read 1667 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline vanillaslice686

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£50 for half an hour or £40 for 15min so opted for 30 minute option

Location is a terraced house off narborough road , 2 doors down has lots of CCTV pointing down the street both ways , unsure if this is connected or was just me being paranoid but either way didn’t bother me.

Barbara is well reviewed on here and ranges from good - bad - neutral experiences so went expecting the minimum to avoid disappointment however had a very good time . The meet by all means wasn’t full of rampant sensual sex however I didn’t seem to get the stubborn stern face some have reported .

On arrival Barbara was wearing a lovely underwear set and high heels , she asked if I wanted this to stay on or off which I thought was a nice touch , she was slightly quiet at first but I made sure to prompt lots of conversation throughout and complimented here on her Stella assets the booty being the main one because ooooo lord it’s a nice bum . Barbara clearly takes care of herself as has nicely maintained hair nails and tan etc all good signs to me as hate when a WG misses these things and just puts me off to be honest .

Service was as to be expected slightly mechanical and took 1 or 2 requests to have things the way I wanted but each suggestion was happily acted upon aswell (told her to look over her shoulder at me / moan etc) aswell as positions switch’s (doggie - mish - heels to heaven etc)

Phone did ring a few times while I was there and the only down point to this is I would have preferred it to be on silent as a ringing phone does kill the moment when your u leashing your inner RonJeremy or more Ronald weasley in my case 😂.

Filled the bag got dressed and left , all in all a pleasant experience and would definitely return , think it helped I didn’t go there expecting the works and was aware of things such as the phone and sometimes awkward silence etc so managed to counter it fairly well .

Would recommend but with the advice to expect bog standard but hope for better  good VFM

Sorry for rambling , ta VS

« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 04:37:33 pm by vanillaslice686 »

Offline Charliehutton

Excellent review, VS, and I'm pleased you enjoyed the occasion.

She had a reputation on here for being miserable; perhaps she was cheesed off that her housemate Nicola was so much busier than she was.

I agree with you though, that she's splendid VFM, certainly if you prefer to stick to the basics, although I'd recommend an extra investment of £10 for RO, because a leisurely session of 69 with her is a delight.

Offline vanillaslice686

Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll be honest I’m tempted to go back soon and tongue fuck her arsehole out 😂

Offline teddyking

Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll be honest I’m tempted to go back soon and tongue fuck her arsehole out 😂

So you don’t mind an SPs faeces all over your tongue? 🤢🤢
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Captainhowdy666

I let her drill me with a strap on.
Was an entertaining half hour.

Offline teddyking

She was one of my first punts, what spooked me was during cowgirl , I glanced up and she was just there staring at me and smirking. Never went back to her but she is a pretty girl
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac