Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica_69 & Wiktoria- becoming pretty unreliable??  (Read 1931 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5618270) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bundaskwilz

Just a quick one here... think it might be necessary considering some if the latest reviews I've seen on her. It focuses more on Veronica as she was the girl I booked with but I've also never seen wikrotia so this could be normal behaviour for her but seems out of pocket for Veronica

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

So I had been planning a duo with her and wiktoria all week(July 2021) and our times wouldn't match get to Wednesday and I get a text saying wiktoria is free today I replied but once again it's to late for me due to work and Veronica seems to be leaving early these days...anyway got a reply saying both will be free from 11 on Thursday and that's perfect after a few more questions about extras etc she replied saying wiktoria can't make 11 on Thursday only 3pm again this clashes with work so I texted wiktoria asking a time and suggesting it would be easier if the two girls agree a time and let me know...we finally agree Friday 12 :30 as Veronica is busy at 11 am come Friday I text in the morning checking if we were still on Veronica replied yes and then asked if I could do 11 (I'm guessing her first booking cancelled) I said that was fine she said she needed to speak to wiktoria first I said cool let me know and then she replied wiktoria won't answer, she's so unreliable and that she isn't making any money today because of us and she's cancelling the booking... I replied that it's not myfault and I would be happy to still come and see you at 11 or even 12 like we originally agreed and she claimed she was all booked for the day now in the space of like 20 mins. Whilst this is going on wiktoria has texted me saying she can't do 12 can we do 2.

Sounds like both girls double booked and we're making excuses as it makes no sense in giving away my original booking of 12. This is weird from her especially with how strict she is on time keeping when you are meeting her

I was so close to leaving my house so I could get there for 11 good thing indidnt I reckon this would be a negative if I had.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 01:30:34 pm by bundaskwilz »