Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant female 25yrs - Lincoln  (Read 4671 times)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387

I've enjoyed crossing swords with you

Review to follow my friend?    :lol:
Reminds me I haven’t seen a TS in a while  :yahoo:

Offline ZeroCount

And the profile's gone again, so it's all academic, at least until the next time she pops up.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

She still has two other profiles on different sites searching her number

Offline Charliehutton

Now the dust has settled, I'd like to apologise to the OP, Peacockh66, for my response to your review.

I'm afraid I posted it while pissed, Peacock - which is no excuse, I know - and it was boorish, unpleasant, rude and unnecessary. I don't suppose you could have cared less, but nevertheless, I'd like to apologise to you. Your very good health. :hi:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Now the dust has settled, I'd like to apologise to the OP, Peacockh66, for my response to your review.

I'm afraid I posted it while pissed, Peacock - which is no excuse, I know - and it was boorish, unpleasant, rude and unnecessary. I don't suppose you could have cared less, but nevertheless, I'd like to apologise to you. Your very good health. :hi:

Fair play to you. Respect.  :drinks: :hi:

Offline hunkybc

She is on Adult Seek As Eleanor11. Very similar recent add but reading the comments she offers BB & CIP. Just for the record.

Hidden Image/Members Only

So we can probably assume she is having a punters baby!

Offline Whore Master

Impeccable manners, CH. Absolutely the mark of a proper gentleman  :hi:
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Genesis42777

For fucks sake, that's repulsive.

Why on Earth would you want to fuck a woman who is seven months pregnant with somebody else's child?

Given the nature of our little hobby, none of us are in any position to claim any moral high ground. But even so, you're revolting. Pack it in.

I agree with you Charliehutton i find it quiet repulsive the thought of it morally and physically. :vomit:
Banned reason: Abuse of Moderator.
Banned by: 90125

Offline HailWood

I prefer my women, as I prefer my eggs in the morning. Unfertilised!!

Offline scutty brown

I agree with you Charliehutton i find it quiet repulsive the thought of it morally and physically. :vomit:

What I find morally repulsive is a "civilisation" which is unable to give her the medical support she needs, and is then happy to criticise her lifestyle choices - over which she probably has little choice or control.
Those who criticise her are repulsive hypocrites

Offline Straightsix

Everybody talking shit yet nobody really knows the true story.
We meet all sorts in this little game where we pay, spunk up and leave within a very short space of time.

I'm sure the majority of society is repulsed at how some ejaculate into a woman's mouth and expect her to swallow it...for a price.
Reality check people.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 08:37:32 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Genesis42777

Everybody talking shit yet nobody really knows the true story.
We meet all sorts in this little game where we pay, spunk up and leave within a very short space of time.

I'm sure the majority of society is repulsed at how some ejaculate into a woman's mouth and expect her to swallow it...for a price.
Reality check people.

Straightsix "nobody is talking shit" its a (forum) people are expressing there views/debating how they feel on certain issues Iam not asking you to agree with me and my views !
That,s the reality.....
Regards G  :hi:
Banned reason: Abuse of Moderator.
Banned by: 90125

Offline teddyking

True , there’s some twisted fuckers in this game with fucked up fetishes. But I’m shocked that this particular case is being defended. And I mean the punters and not the SP
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll

Offline Straightsix

Straightsix "nobody is talking shit" its a (forum) people are expressing there views/debating how they feel on certain issues Iam not asking you to agree with me and my views !
That,s the reality.....
Regards G  :hi:
When I said 'shit' I was referring to the facts about this SP. Nobody really knows anything for sure do they?

And there's nothing wrong with objecting/ discussing a view, a strong objection however is a little disrespectful.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 01:52:53 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Straightsix

True , there’s some twisted fuckers in this game with fucked up fetishes. But I’m shocked that this particular case is being defended. And I mean the punters and not the SP
You obviously don't go to church on a Sunday do you?😆

Offline teddyking

You obviously don't go to church on a Sunday do you?😆

Lol 😆
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll

Offline winkywanky

When women become pregnant it is common for them to develop insatiable cravings. Sex and gherkins to name a few.
The pregnant form of a lady is just horny as hell.

How about sex with a gherkin?

That would tick both boxes.

Offline Lincs.man1

That would tick both boxes.

You'd be in a bit of a pickle Winky.... ;)

Offline winkywanky

You'd be in a bit of a pickle Winky.... ;)

Pickled Winky, like it  :cool:

I haven't gone out and got pissed in the presence of others for way too long  :(

Offline themightyimp

I haven't gone out and got pissed in the presence of others for way too long  :(

Hopefully, they'll let you out soon mate ;-) And I'm not talking about lockdown  :drinks:
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.

Offline winkywanky

Hopefully, they'll let you out soon mate ;-) And I'm not talking about lockdown  :drinks:

My parole comes up next week. I'm hoping the straitjacket comes off before then ;)

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

External Link/Members Only

Aaaarghhh! There's something I can never unsee!

How the fuck can the guy know so much about a whale's penis? Although I guess the Japanese do too, I wish they would ban whaling for good  :(

Offline Straightsix

Considering the consensus here you have a point, she may have no other option. 😬
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 09:29:54 pm by Straightsix »

Offline gbyld87

She is on Adult Seek As Eleanor11. Very similar recent add but reading the comments she offers BB & CIP. Just for the record.

Hidden Image/Members Only

"not recommended" - Daddy1500

Well that's one mystery solved, anyway.

"not recommended" - Daddy1500

Well that's one mystery solved, anyway.

Maybe he has a 1 in 1500 chance of being the daddy?

Offline peacockh66

Cheers fella, no harm done. Enjoy your weekend.

Offline miraluka

this post caught my interest, but i cannot seem to open her profile on vivastreet, it just takes me back to search results, this happening for everybody?

Offline GingerNuts

this post caught my interest, but i cannot seem to open her profile on vivastreet, it just takes me back to search results, this happening for everybody?

It means the advert has expired or been taken down. If you're still "interested" see reply #8.

Try googling her number above. A few days ago she still had several ad up elswhere.