Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie thai/ Manchester M11  (Read 2648 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5261007) (25 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Comms...superb

Fee...........120ph 30 extra anal

Location..m11

Services.....cim anal back crack massage

When......This week

Had this girl in my hotlist since reading her last review on here
Number on display so txt at 0930 and i was in the carpark one hour later.

Txt to say i was here got a txt with flat number told not to knock on door so up i go . Got to the correct door guess what it didnt open stood there for a minute then i had to knock :dash:.

Jess opened the door very nice looking girl with a tidy body tongue straight down my throat full dfk tugging at my belt cock out blow job was awsome i just unloaded in her mouth a massive load which was spat in a baby wipe. At this point I'd been in the room about 5 minutes.

We both got naked on the bed and i gave her oral fingers one in the red one in brown she was moaning like fuck and speaking thai getting vocal when coming.. To the point the old dear sat in the front room told her to be quiet they then had a slanging match in thai which had terrific entertainment .

When i got on the bed she noticed  i was moving a bit slow she asked if i was ok said i had some upper spine pain to which she immediately got me in position and started cracking my spine with her knees very skilled . I thought i was either gonna end up in A&E or heaven thankfully it was the latter.

She then turned me over and started sucking me off again i got her in a position where i could give her a good fingering she was naturally very wet so all girl. I kept slipping in her arse and she asked if i wanted to fuck her arse . I knew it was 30 extra id already paid 120 for the hour which i accepted.

Johnny on started in cowgirl bumping and grinding lol she started getting vocal again and yes another slanging match in thai turned her over give her some rimming which she enjoyed bit of lube on and slowly slipped it in her starfish gradually building up speed she takes it like a champ until i pop again in the bag.

Back on the bed  she started sucking me off again i said that was me done it was about 5 to the hour so up she gets and starts running the shower in i go and she follows me and starts washing me and i mean every nook and cranny foamed up she rinses me off guides me out of the shower and then starts drying me

Honestly i was proper enjoying myself not joking she then dressed me like a toddler kissing me all the time even socks and shoes. It was a proper good punt one of my best.

Summary.

Absolutely lovely girl but bear in mind i paid the full 150 so doubt you'll get all that on a half hour. Really professional  lady a far cry from the skanks i encountered last week. Hurry lads she's off to London next weekend.

Caveman out.. :hi:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 02:01:11 pm by Captain caveman 69 »

Offline Dave3pg

I found her hot.
And some guys on here questioning if she is a woman

Not a woman she's  got childbirth stretch marks and a soaking wet pussy and her tits have no scarring so i must presume there natural as well as magnificent.  Some of the boys need to go back to biology class.

Offline King Kenny

Well she's been added to my HL. Thanks for the review.

Offline Koolkm

Was on HL, but definitely need to try see her now.
Any idea if she’s here to stay or is she touring?

Offline itslavish

Class mate, Thais remain the best

I think she's based in Manchester but tours :hi:

Offline Dave3pg

She is moving on after this weekend. But she does revisit north west often

Online Bustydusty

You’re a dirty old fucker!
Great review and onto my hl
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 07:34:19 am by Bustydusty »

I'll defo go back when she returns  :hi:

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the reviews CC and Dave :hi: Just to chip in my two penneth (I'll sort my own review soon) - Jessie is def all woman and a very naughty girl :angelgirl: I've been to see her twice at the Bewswick place and both times top notch naughty GFE bordering on PSE :wackogirl:

Offline samneil15

Awesome review CC - hard to beat a Thai on top form.

Lol she's a star apparently she doesn't take big dics in the wrong un but mine was fine. I'm sure there was a insult in there somewhere  :sarcastic:

Offline samneil15

Lol she's a star apparently she doesn't take big dics in the wrong un but mine was fine. I'm sure there was a insult in there somewhere  :sarcastic:

Well gues I'm fooked  :lol: