Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara BabyGirl - Birmingham  (Read 787 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5970170) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Faraday

I found myself in Birmingham with a few hours to kill between meetings with clients just over a month ago, so decided to see if this young lady was available.  I've toyed between Negative, Neutral and Positive for this punt - as there were a few elements/aspects of it which just didn't sit right however - the sex was great, so ultimately I've gone with a Neutral - but pretty sure some other people would have given her a different review.  This wasn't a typical B&S though as the girl for me, was the one I'd booked based on at least a couple of the pictures on her profile at the time in my opinion - I didn't give her a Negative as she was a bit of a goer but the profile inconsistencies which I'll get into swayed me away from a Positive.

Adultwork ProfileExternal Link/Members Only

Details
£160 for 1 hour incall.  No extras.  OWO is listed, but was OW on offer.

Comms
Really good - I flew her a text and got a message back within 5 minutes.  A couple of back and forth messages and we'd agreed on a time and she sent me address details.  I messaged once I arrived as agreed and she responded almost immediately with the apartment details.

Venue
Nice location, just outside Birmingham City Centre.  The apartment block itself was great - unfortunately the room I was shown into was a bit delapidated - not run down - but she hadn't cleaned up the babywipes etc. from her previous client before I arrived.  She did clean this up though after sorting the paperwork.

Zara BabyGirl
So - initial impressions is where this felt a little bit off.  Some of the pictures on her profile were definitely her when I booked her - although on checking as I'm writing this review some of the pictures have gone - including those which I'd booked her on (there was one of a girl in a yellow dress which was definitely the one I saw which is gone now).  Some of the other pictures on her profile are questionable though.  She has enhanced boobs and at least two of her profile pictures at the time didn't have enhanced boobs.  Maybe those were taken before the Op ?  Not sure - but did make me question.  Facially, not ugly, but not as pretty as I was hoping.  She does have a nice body though and a pretty tight hole.  She is also listed as a Brazilian on her profile but I'm not convinced she was.  Her boobs just weren't the typical Brazilian boobs with the darker areola and when I spoke a few words in Portuguese, I wasn't convinced she understood what I was saying.  If the punt hadn't been great, I'd have probably given her a Negative review here.  Fortunately, she was pretty damn good with plenty of enthusiasm.  There could very likely be two girls using this profile and changing up the pictures - I'm basing this review on the profile pics at the time I saw her though.  She also has her age listed as 20.  I would have put her in her mid twenties - but knocking off a few years on an AW profile seems to be the norm.

Our time together:
In usual gentlemanly fashion, I'll not go into overly descriptive details however, this was really great sex.  OW was actually pretty good and she knew how to use her tongue.  Plenty of positions on offer, but it was the doggy which I found amazing.  She was using all sorts of techniques and the sounds of enjoyment coming from her as it went on were definitely genuine.  Nice and tight and she kept flicking her hair back as we went on, which just did it for me.  Her body was great and I found myself climaxing quicker than I expected - but she was eager to go again for round two.  No DFK, but she was happy to kiss and lick me all over!  Was a great hour overall - once I'd got past the profile inconsistencies.

Summary
Overall, the sex was great - and her body was really good.  Nice and tight and knew how to use it - especially in doggy.  Definitely something odd going on with her AW profile though.

Positives
Pretty fit body
Nice enhanced boobs - a little firm, but not overly bad
Great doggy
Good OW

Negatives
No OWO despite being listed
Some profile pictures have gone
Not convinced she was Brazilian

Would I return? No
Would I recommend? Unfortunately not - due to the profile inconsistencies

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review OP. £160 and no owo is surprising. Did she say it was an extra? Or was it not discussed. She’s no longer showing In brum either so not one I’d consider right now. Especially with no owo on the table

Offline Faraday

Thanks for the review OP. £160 and no owo is surprising. Did she say it was an extra? Or was it not discussed. She’s no longer showing In brum either so not one I’d consider right now. Especially with no owo on the table

It wasn't discussed - she just went straight for the condom and covered the little fella up.  To be fair - seeing the state of the room when I went in, not overly upset it was OW - and it was actually pretty good.

That said - I can't hand on heart say if you book this girl, it will be the girl you expect.  Something weird going on with the AW profile for this one.  I save all the profiles of my punts in a Hot List, so know exactly who I've seen - and this profile has definitely removed a fair few pictures since I booked her.  The ones on there now are all the ones I was questioning whether it was her.  I've a sneaky suspicion it's a B&S job going on - but the girl I saw had actually uploaded some actual pictures of herself as to not completely disappoint the punters.   They've seemingly been removed when the location was updated...

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the clarification.

It may be a tactic to avoid owo as some wgs go for the condom unless the punter requests owo. If I was tempted I’d check owo is on offer first and insist on it when I get there or my money back.

As fo the B&S if I did book I’d go with a open mind and a view to wall if I didn’t like what I saw.