Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tayla brasil is back, Shoreditch  (Read 4022 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5987706) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
49 review(s) for taylabrazil (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Dangermouse82

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Tayla a few times last year. She is back so I thought I have another go
Met her Friday last week. Easy comms and based in Shoreditch usual flat
Paid 280 Inc anal

She looks better than before. Heavily tanned and now a solid size 9 with a huge bubble butt. I would say 5 ft 5 but hard 3 more inches with heels.
Flat is OK. She remembered me so.had a quick chat up. Off I went to the shower.
Straight in to passionate kissing. Dfk. Turned her around and started play her ass. She took her outfit off but kept her heels on. Bent her over and explored ass hole with my tongue.
On the the bed and poured shit loads of oil on her. Shiny tanned skin with tan lines got me going. Massaged her ass and back while eating her ass out. She gets in to doggy and ate her pussy. Then I got on to the bed and she gave me a lovely owo bj. 5uis turned to 69. She then squats.on my face while I tongue fucked her ass. Condom on and she gets on top. She has a lovely pair of soft fake boobs. Pounded her while she snogged me. Then the anal fun began. Highlight was anal doggy while i played with her clit and she was trying kiss me from the side. Shot my load. Shower and off I went.

She has the best ass fake or not fake. She has a body of a goddess.

Bit expensive so need to find another anal trooper for less. Hahaha.
Any questions fire away

Offline jj1692

Looks like she has an NBA policy!  :manhater:

Offline a203203

her first pics in gallery are of a bareback penetration...

Offline Ladeeda

her first pics in gallery are of a bareback penetration...

Not conclusively they're not. First is if a guy shooting his load up her crack/back. Second is just a cock next to her. No penetration visible in either picture.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks OP! She's already on my HL. I'll have to take the plunge soon after reading your review! :thumbsup:

Offline pa5151

"Anal only small size and medium extra £100"

Wonder how much anal is for big size  :hi:

Offline Californication

How was the communication with her? I found it impossible to get in touch with her

Offline Dangermouse82

Pretty straight forward. She picked up the phone and I made the booking. I'm medium size and took it really well. Ass made for anal.

Offline Hansthatdodishes

nice review bruv - on the list