Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork appears to have changed it's onboarding process?  (Read 872 times)

Offline whoya.kiddin

One of my standard searches has been throwing up a different pattern of results this week.  I suspect Adultwork has changed it's onboarding process to prevent SP's abusing the delay in verification.

I have a saved search for all new profiles within a 9 mile radius which I use to keep track of interesting new profiles.  A standard problem is that the first page - profile less than three days old - has been a waste of time, populated by Romanian barebackers and B&S operators whose profiles vanished after two or three days.

Until this week.  Now the youngest profile returned is four days old.  It looks to me that Adultwork has changed the verification process so that profiles are only visible once they pass the first stage of verification.  Stand by for a flood of dubious profiles onto Gumtree.

Offline Londonpunter30

Lewis and me mentioned this on the scam thread on the main board.  AW don’t give a fuck about scam profiles so I suspect either the main group of scammers have been raided, or some action by the police to take out some of the gangs controlling the girls. 

AW have let 8 profiles get created daily in Croydon for the last 3 years, they don’t care and will only take action if they it’s going to harm their profits, the fakes generated money as the pimp paid to display green / phone number 

Offline whoya.kiddin

Lewis and me mentioned this on the scam thread on the main board.  AW don’t give a fuck about scam profiles so I suspect either the main group of scammers have been raided, or some action by the police to take out some of the gangs controlling the girls. 

AW have let 8 profiles get created daily in Croydon for the last 3 years, they don’t care and will only take action if they it’s going to harm their profits, the fakes generated money as the pimp paid to display green / phone number

Nope - looks like Adultwork have finally got wise and tired of giving away the free advertising.  Now none of the profiles are less than three days old.  As I said, I think this is a shift in Adultwork's on boarding protocol, not the product of a raid on (a) scamming brothel(s)

Offline zoeh01

Same as OP, I had a similar search/notification set up. For a week or more I haven't had a single notification, so I have to go on the site and search. But at least I don't have to delete a half dozen emails each every day for Croydon, Neasden and Stratford for profiles that disappear in a day then reappear like a may fly a few days later.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 06:17:58 pm by zoeh01 »