Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Alex - Top class service and one of my better punts - Birmingham  (Read 1712 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Quotelife

Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a couple of weeks back

Booked: 1hour £120 paid £10 extra for CIM. Total £130

Comms: very good. She answered soon as i called. Very polite phone manner answered my questions. Texted me details after the call. Called once i was outside and guided me into the building.

Location - apartment block on a street near Broad Street.

Looks: I do have to say i found her attractive apart from the fake tan. Without tan she looks like a big boobed blonde that you just wanna ride. She definitely needs to stop with the tan though. I can see how it would put some people off. I was slightly disappointed about her small bum but apart from that shes good enough for me.

Meet: She was wearing a pink lingerie type dress and some heels. Behind the door trick on opening. Proceeded into the room offered water and freshen up in bathroom. Got undressed while she went to stash the cash. I wont go into detail about what happened but it started of with one of the best BJ's i have ever had. Deepthroat, gagging, ball licking, it was so good it made me wanna cum in her mouth so i did. Agrred the £10 for CIM before i did. After that had a quick massage and cuddle. Then straight down on my cock and sucked me to a fully fledged boner within the minute. Then we fucked in various position, her on top facing me and back to me, me on top, then some.doggy and then her lying flat doggy to finish. After the 2nd cum she wanted to go again but i was done so had my shower and left.

I was in there for a total of 90minutes even though i paid for an hour. She doesn't clock watch at all. She is a nice person and we had decent conversation throughout

The only downside was that she said her pussy is sensitive so fingers and tongue had to be very gentle and also her nipples were sensitive so couldnt give them a proper suck. But for me still a positive as i came twice was there well over the time and i did really enjoy it.

I will be seeing her again. I feel it will only get better

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review. Seems she’s been getting a few positives of late. After my last visit (a duo with her and Sandy) I swore never again but may break this rule to see if she’s improved.

But sensitive pussy and tits?? Seems she’s sensitive all day everyday as previous review I’m
Sure have said similar things.

Offline PunterP

Thanks for the review. Seems she’s been getting a few positives of late. After my last visit (a duo with her and Sandy) I swore never again but may break this rule to see if she’s improved.

But sensitive pussy and tits?? Seems she’s sensitive all day everyday as previous review I’m
Sure have said similar things.

Yh that was myself, serious sensitivity issues and overly tanned. Not as much of an issue for OP clearly as it was for me, but at the end of the day, it's not the full service youre booking in for nor what you expect based on her profile.
Banned reason: Abusive to other members & boundary pusher.
Banned by: daviemac