Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara and Jess at Hush, Sherwood NG5  (Read 3596 times)

15 review(s) for SEXYMASSEUSEJESS (12 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Urban_G]

Offline jimbob69

I have seen Jess many times and after she was telling me about Zara working with her and how good they work together I decided to book a 2girl 4 handed massage with them both. I paid £150 (Jess price)
Jess is as I've reviewed before is curvy and sexy with eyes to die for don't let her size put you off she will take you to another world and Zara is just as good smaller and petite but big boobs and nice bum she's nicely tanned and wow do they work well together I'm sure they both had a feel of each other too but I was too shy to mention or egg them on. The massage was second to none and assisted shower to help wash the oil off afterwards
The location was at hush in Sherwood excellent set up with nicely decorated rooms I can't wait to save some more money for another double treat Zara I'd on External Link/Members Only and Jess can be found on adult work External Link/Members Only

EDIT
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 11:58:23 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline hunkybc

Was it just a massage. Any extras at all?

Offline TomSawyer2112

I had the 4 hand massage from Jess and Zara a couple of months ago,i could barely walk/function afterwards-amazing massage but no amount of offering them extra money would get them do do anything else but hand relief.
Banned reason: Did not want to share his punts on the Forum
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline GingerNuts

I had the 4 hand massage from Jess and Zara a couple of months ago,i could barely walk/function afterwards-amazing massage but no amount of offering them extra money would get them do do anything else but hand relief.

A few minutes ago you posted trying to excuse your lack of reviews. Why can't you review this meeting?

Offline TomSawyer2112

Too be honest,other reviews are more far erudite/eloquent than i could post...That`s why.
Banned reason: Did not want to share his punts on the Forum
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Too be honest,other reviews are more far erudite/eloquent than i could post...That`s why.

I've given you enough chances.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline GoldTop

Using the words "erudite" and "eloquent" to try and land a point about not being articulate. Fucking shoot me now.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I reckon he'll rejoin as Huckleberry Finn... can we just prevent any new users attempting to register under the username please  :D