Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexyCherry - Milton Keynes  (Read 982 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (30 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jaymes

External Link/Members Only

Was really looking forwards to this one. But just a bit lacklustre.

Booking was easy via text and she then called to confirm. Wore a requested lingerie set and was nice and friendly. Apartment good. Standard MKHub knock shop.

The girl herself is relatively pretty with a good body, particularly with the lingerie on. Big ass which was quite a surprise. Boobs unfortunately heading South. A boob job would be a huge plus. The looks and friendliness were fine. The service was just a bit average. Kissing was limited, definitely no DFK. Oral was initially without, though about 5 minutes in she decided she wanted a condom on. The oral was shallow and a bit half hearted. She was also keen for me to go down on her for extended periods and suck on her tits also. The sex was in various positions but just had the feel that she was trying to make me come. It was dull enough that I checked my watch a few times. Eventually she asked if she could wank me off to finish. Which she did. But as I came she jumped in surprise and stopped tugging, leaving me to have a contactless half orgasm.

Believe she has gone for a break now which seems like is needed. Compared to other reviews mine seemed lacking enthusiasm or effort. She was probably thinking about being on a beach.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 08:59:02 pm by Jaymes »