Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HotDelightAdventures - Norwich incall  (Read 2095 times)

23 review(s) for evy x (18 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline jonnorfolkk

External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

Ok, so here goes. Long time user of this fine site with no reviews, which I apologise for and will duly change in time. I thank you all for your efforts which has guided me thus far!
£60 30 mins
Met with HDA two months or so ago. Great comms, very easy to arrange.
Looks-Not a stunner IMHO but ok enough, body-I would say larger than the photos suggest.
Usual greeting, paperwork sorted, onto the bed for a massage, which actually wasn't that bad! Followed by RO, then prolonged OWO on me finishing with CIM. She was very passionate throughout and appeared to enjoy herself.
No sex at my request.
A good 30 min session delivered well.

If I have missed anything then I apologise now.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 01:30:59 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review but I'm not sure what part of "Note: Do NOT put URLs in the subject!!" you didn't get. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

There's a useful guide here as well - External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 01:36:46 pm by daviemac »

Offline jonnorfolkk

:dash: Sorry!! Will try better next time.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I seen HDA (Evy) a few times…..I don’t particularly find her that attractive (lots of hotter options around) but she does perform some great OWO and when she was £90 for an hour she was great VFM for an hour of having your cock sucked, edged and unloaded in her mouth !!!

I see she is now £100ph so the alternatives look even more attractive

Offline Prof1978

Agree with others here. I reviewed her 2 or 3 years ago positively and have been back. My first punt back after lockdown last summer was with her as I knew she would be a vfm, reliable, passionate meet.
She isn't a stunner and on the larger side now but certainly not unattractive and always great service.

Offline Bogof60

Yes She is a bit bigger now but has been my Go to WG for some time now.
Even at £100 PH still good VFM as she always delivers  :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac