Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - Fabyana Toledo - Liverpool  (Read 3361 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5666007) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline PuntingNameUK

This review could be negative because of the criticisms I will provide. The reason it isn't a negative is that despite those criticisms she managed to still be pretty nice and willing to make an effort. Some SP's have a bad attitude when you enter the room and can ruin the whole encounter even if they don't do anything below.

This is her ad

External Link/Members Only

£100 for half an hour.

Criticisms is that she didn't get hard, but at the same time she was quite apologetic about it so got to give her that.

Also in another review its stated that she checks the phone and she also did this a few times. If this is a dealbreaker for anyone then dont book.

But on the positive side, the blowjob was great and I came in her ass in doggie which was pretty satisfying, and the room was clean and tidy and she was pretty hot. On another day I might give a negative anyway, but for some reason I am in a good mood today so I give it neutral.

Liverpool has slim pickings for TS's and the untidiness of the flat of the best fucker (the one in wavertree) in the north west is a perma put off for me.

Offline Wirral2021

Who are you describing from Wavertree as the best in NW?

Offline BlondeC

Who are you describing from Wavertree as the best in NW?

Gonna take a random guess and say this TS
She’s a top only, never met her before but it says she’s in wavertree on her profile so I’m just randomly guessing
Banned reason: Forwarding PMs and outing another member to an SP
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Davestag

This review could be negative because of the criticisms I will provide. The reason it isn't a negative is that despite those criticisms she managed to still be pretty nice and willing to make an effort. Some SP's have a bad attitude when you enter the room and can ruin the whole encounter even if they don't do anything below.

This is her ad

£100 for half an hour.

Criticisms is that she didn't get hard, but at the same time she was quite apologetic about it so got to give her that.

Also in another review its stated that she checks the phone and she also did this a few times. If this is a dealbreaker for anyone then dont book.

But on the positive side, the blowjob was great and I came in her ass in doggie which was pretty satisfying, and the room was clean and tidy and she was pretty hot. On another day I might give a negative anyway, but for some reason I am in a good mood today so I give it neutral.

Liverpool has slim pickings for TS's and the untidiness of the flat of the best fucker (the one in wavertree) in the north west is a perma put off for me.

I met Fabyana last August in Leeds for an hour.  I really liked her very frirndly.  Comms were good, accomodation good.  I thought she had a lovely figure IMO, would describe it as a bit thick but all proporionate.  Meeting was good all round with oral, rimming and fucking both ways.  Good hard cock.   The only little niggle was I felt it was a bit rushed towards the end as she wanted to me a TS mate, whom she showed me  a picture of and was pretty tasty too!!   I'd definately see her again though as some piont.