Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Latin doll in Leicester  (Read 732 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5497824) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mr Fahrenheit

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hi gents, Mr F here sadly I don't have a positively glowing review in comparison to the first one.

Found this one on AW (I believe she has a vivastreet profile which I will also link) and I was genuinely drawn in by her bio and the amount of effort that had gone into it, hell I'd even go as far as to say I was turned on reading some of it.

So I book 30 minutes with her for £60 which isn't bad, her profile mentions she does owo, com, dfk and all sorts but no price list.

Arrive to the building she works from and get buzzed in. She opens the door and she's definitely the girl in the photos and she's actually quite attractive, not stunning but decent.

We get the paperwork out the way and start with a some very very light kissing before she sits me down and starts OW so I ask "what about owo?" She then tells me it's £20 extra so I decide I won't even ask about the other things listed on her profile. In her defence I should have asked before hand so this one is on me.

She jumps on for missionary for literally less then a minute and she says "okay you go on top or doggy" well thank you for giving me some position options for all the work I've got to put in and this hot day.

So I pound away in a few different positions before being finished with an okay hj.

Got dressed, left the flat and checked my phone and realised it had only just under 15 minutes, I did feel robbed to be honest.

I'm going to give this a neutral because maybe it was an off day for her. But I will say there was not a small slither of her enthusiasm on her profile when actually meeting her.
However if this is a similar experience to what other people are having then I'd recommend to steer clear.

Cheers.

Offline teddyking

I realised with all these viva bios, they’re all copy and paste jobs
Bu
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Fahrenheit

Aye but it was the AW bio that drew me in sadly