Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ab or Aba or Abbey - Avoid Avoid Avoid - Coventry/Birmingham  (Read 916 times)

Offline Quotelife

Current Link External Link/Members Only

This lady has been fired from two establishments that i had the unfortunate luck of finding out.

First meet happened around 3 weeks ago in coventry at the well known Rainbow nature massage shop. Black girls are my favourite type so when i was told they had a new black girl at the shop i had to try her out. Worst decision of my life.

She has had no massage training ever. I literally had the most mundane rub of the body. No reach unders, nothing sensual and she is very disconnected and out of the moment. HE was mechanical and robotic. In all honesty i'm surprised she got me to cum. There is not really much more to add. She has no clue about massage or HE or providing any sort of enjoyable service.

A week later i saw this advert and decided to try them out

External Link/Members Only - on the day i was told they have a black woman called Jenny so i went to see her.

I walk in and its the same girl from coventry. She said she got fired from Rainbow nature as customers complained about her massage and service.

I decided to walk and go to my plan B as the other girl in that place was busy. I did inform the receptionist of my reason for walking and was given money back.

After seeing the review i messaged that establishment and they advised they had fired her. So now shes elsewhere.

But all i can say is please guys save yourselves and don't go see her. She does not know what she is doing. No sensual anything. Robotic HE like shes allergic to cock. No touching of anything just looking.

Apologies for the delay in posting could have saved some people money. But avoide her going forwards

Offline Quotelife

Also.my plan B mentioned above was Dark Alex for me was a positive will leave a review soon.

Also i plan on visiting the establishment linked above today will leave a review when i do so

Offline lee1

Thanks Quotelife for the useful information.  :hi:

Could you then mark this review as a Negative or should Admin do this now that it has been posted?

Offline Punterperson1971

Current Link External Link/Members Only

This lady has been fired from two establishments that i had the unfortunate luck of finding out.

First meet happened around 3 weeks ago in coventry at the well known Rainbow nature massage shop. Black girls are my favourite type so when i was told they had a new black girl at the shop i had to try her out. Worst decision of my life.

She has had no massage training ever. I literally had the most mundane rub of the body. No reach unders, nothing sensual and she is very disconnected and out of the moment. HE was mechanical and robotic. In all honesty i'm surprised she got me to cum. There is not really much more to add. She has no clue about massage or HE or providing any sort of enjoyable service.

A week later i saw this advert and decided to try them out

External Link/Members Only - on the day i was told they have a black woman called Jenny so i went to see her.

I walk in and its the same girl from coventry. She said she got fired from Rainbow nature as customers complained about her massage and service.

I decided to walk and go to my plan B as the other girl in that place was busy. I did inform the receptionist of my reason for walking and was given money back.

After seeing the review i messaged that establishment and they advised they had fired her. So now shes elsewhere.

But all i can say is please guys save yourselves and don't go see her. She does not know what she is doing. No sensual anything. Robotic HE like shes allergic to cock. No touching of anything just looking.

Apologies for the delay in posting could have saved some people money. But avoide her going forwards

Should this be a negative buddy

Offline Quotelife

Just realised i posted as a positive.

Please change to a negative. This should be beyond negative

Offline Punterperson1971

Just realised i posted as a positive.

Please change to a negative. This should be beyond negative

Done mate

Online Atrueyorkie

Thank you for reviewing mate, I’m surprised and then not surprised at the same time on her demeanour/personality.

I’ve seen her a couple times and can back up there is a cold mechanical vibe you get from her. It’s a small world and found out a few things we both could touch base on so she opened up more but I can definitely see the standard punter marking it as negative. I got to suck on the tits but it’s without a shadow of doubt YMMW with her. If you’re looking for sensual this is not the one.