Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa 32ff - Colnbrook  (Read 8163 times)

37 review(s) for lisa32ff (35 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jockmctavish69

External Link/Members Only

Lisa had been on my hotlist for a long time and finally got round to meeting her
Good communication with Lisa.  After trying several times to contact her managed to speak with her and sort appointment for the next day.
Details sent of venue that I believe she uses regularly in Colnbrook. Parking in residential area with very short walk to house. Turned up a fair bit early - contacted Lisa as agreed and she rang me back once she was ready. House felt safe, very clean. Shower pre and post punt with lots of fresh towels and toiletries available
Lisa looked absolutely stunning - much better in the flesh than in some of her recent pics.
opted for an hour booking and Lisa took very good care of me.
Managed two pops and did not think I could manage a third
This was an excellent meet.
Would I visit again - 100%.

Offline Lema

Was sex on the menu or is it only bj's?   As she says she doesn't offer sex anymore..

Offline jockmctavish69

Never asked - went for BJ - Cock worship session

Offline Lema

Offline WelshClipper

Says on her profile

“I have decided to concentrate on these most popular services and no longer offer sex”

I know a lot of guys go for oral completion, but I would find it incredibly frustrating to leave without having fucked her. Especially with those tits bouncing and clapping together.

Good review OP   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 11:07:55 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline fredhiggins

I've never seen her but would like to; someone told me her fanny was lovely and tight.

Offline Cum_again

I've never seen her but would like to; someone told me her fanny was lovely and tight.
She’s so old you’d be lucky to touch the sides  :D

Offline willabe

She’s so old you’d be lucky to touch the sides  :D
Say 41 on her profile...  :D :lol: :sarcastic:

Offline Waterhouse

Say 41 on her profile...  :D :lol: :sarcastic:
Add 10+ years to that, at least.  :sarcastic:

Offline WelshClipper

Add 10+ years to that, at least.  :sarcastic:

Crumbs going by the free gallery, spot on.

Offline dynatron

more like early 60s no way is she in her 40s

Offline Muff licker

She is a grandmother in her 60's

Offline Stevelondon

I’ve met some 40 year olds who don’t look as fit as Lisa.
Let’s face it. She’s been around a long time and knows the profession inside out. I doubt she is capable of giving a poor service…… whatever it is.

Offline TallnHung

She's been around for a long time but her deep throat has to be experienced.
Shame she doesn't fuck any more but frankly her blowjobs, titfucks and facials were always the draw for me.
Seen her 6 or 7 times and probably only fucked her on 2 occasions.

Offline thetinman007

Service is fantastic but she is a lot older than the pics.

Offline advent2016

I love her BJs but I don't like her tits one bit, they look so unnatural, they feel OK they just put me off but not enough to see her recently.

Offline agent47

She is a grandmother in her 60's
yeah there's a punter here that said she told him she was 65 and has grandchildren. still looks really good for her age and sucks off better then a lot of younger girls