Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava banks outcall  (Read 4315 times)

Offline jbourne1986

Any one see Ava banks from Birmingham? Is she any good?  Does she do all services listed like facials?

I think she only does out calls.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks to yorkshire123...

Hi BRC, for future reference here is how to copy/paste a link.

Hidden Image/Members Only

As a minimum, copy and paste the 7-digit AW link. If possible, both links would be handy, as the 2nd shows you if she has changed her profile name, when clicked in the future.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 04:27:58 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline jbourne1986

Trying to do this on my phone epic fail lol. Anyhow any one seen her ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Now, also learn to use Google Reverse Search Image (RSI). That way, you'll spot a lot of fake profiles before enquiring about them on here.

Fake photos used:

Offline jbourne1986

Ah she looks hot wish it wasn't fake. How do I RSI ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Ah she looks hot wish it wasn't fake. How do I RSI ?

Seach for "RSI" or "Reverse Image Search" on main UKP page.

If you're using firefox, you may have to add it on(?)

Jonno21

Opps, i've recently set up a meeting with Ava, I hope she's not fake. She looks fantastic and her reviews are excellent.

Reading her AW profile, looks like she has done some modelling in the past so I wouldn't be surprised if you find her photos elsewhere on the net. Does this imply she's fake?

Jonno.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 04:46:33 pm by Jonno21 »

Offline jbourne1986

Was tempted to see her despite above. Can you keep us posted on what she likes. Her pictures from a twitter account called shanda Michelle Rogers . Good luck

Jonno21

I'm not due to see her for a while but will report back. I am fairly confident she is real and her pictures are accurate, if you sign up to her AW private gallery, she has a lot of selfies which are difficult to fake.

Jonno

Offline Juankerr

It can't be just me so hand's up those of you who have received a "flirt" from her on AW , most likely due to the impending incall availability.

Rememo

It can't be just me so hand's up those of you who have received a "flirt" from her on AW , most likely due to the impending incall availability.

Yep never noticed it till the other day, to be honest didn't realise they still bothered with the flirts :unknown:

Offline smiley9

Hi Johno 21 did you see Ava Banks please? Was she a fake? I also received a flirt? Am tempted if real ?

Offline johnny34

Hi Johno 21 did you see Ava Banks please? Was she a fake? I also received a flirt? Am tempted if real ?
He's Banned.

Offline smiley9

Thanks Johnny 34 Banned ? Oh dear now I am worried have booked to see Ava because of all the positive FB on AW but nothing on here and now the bloke who started the thread is banned ??? please Help

Offline Matium

The FB on AW is fluffy foyfoy.

Don't take any notice of it.

She's complaining on Saafe that no one thinks she's real anyway.

:lol:

Offline finn5555

She is so far up her own arse I'm surprised she has time to worry about being accused of being fake  :wackogirl:

Offline smiley9

I have no idea if she is fake? Just a bit worried why no reviews on here ? Very good ones on AW though seems a bit strange why none on here ?

Offline Brumish

Don't you just hate it when stupid whores think they're in some sort of demand and publish their diaries with 'fully booked' et al!

Offline Staffs Lad

Don't you just hate it when stupid whores think they're in some sort of demand and publish their diaries with 'fully booked' et al!

Seems courteous to me. Rather that than wasted phone calls or emails. 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She has posted on saafe, asking for help cos members here think she is fake....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34853.0

Redster69

Cut the girl some slack.

Just because she doesn't fit your idea of the perfect working girl doesn't make her bad. 

Offline Brumish

Cut the girl some slack.

Just because she doesn't fit your idea of the perfect working girl doesn't make her bad.

I don't need to cut the whore any slack. I joined this site to criticise useless prostitutes that think they are doing men favours. Especially the non EEs that think they're some sort of fucking celebrities. I say read UKP and learn how to conduct yourself as a whore.

Redster69

I don't need to cut the whore any slack. I joined this site to criticise useless prostitutes that think they are doing men favours. Especially the non EEs that think they're some sort of fucking celebrities. I say read UKP and learn how to conduct yourself as a whore.

I would imagine any decent "whore" would avoid you like the plague.

Offline smiley9

Finally goy to see Ava and very glad I did! Not sure about all the negativity about her on here ??? She is 100% genuine and a lovely girl.

thewonderingdick

Any women that charges over £150 for outcall to me is a FAKE :yahoo: