Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Temptation Leicester  (Read 1120 times)

22 review(s) for SEXIKATY (15 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bribrookes

External Link/Members Only

OK Guys my first review here so be gentle. Firstly thanks for all your advice in the past but I seem to have learnt nothing.

Had enough of very poor roms so went for Spanish. Ruby Temptation - advertises as Spanish and does the works including promiscuous schoolgirl etc.

Anyway advertised as LE1 but turns out to be LE3 then changes on the day to LE5. Yes I know I should I have worked this out for myself but seems to be some sort of subcontracting going on.

Advert says OWO, FK etc but not OWO, no DFK, No uniforms although I asked for one. Wouldnt even let me touch her breasticles.

Coms - 9/10 cant argue there.
Location - was LE5. Small ground floor flat on main road.
Cost - £60 for half an hour. I left after 12.

Tel Number - 07503400554

So I should have walked when instead of a nice spanish girl a plumb columbian opens the door. She is cooking a large pot of columbian stew which stinks the flat out and she kept leaving the room to stir the pot.

She is not wearing a schoolgirl outfit but something i would describe as a large fishing net. Not sexy and makes you think you have caught a large haddock.

I am allowed to kiss her on the cheek but nowhere else.

Total fraud and should be avoided.

Unless some one can recommend a nice, pretty english girl who does what she says on the tin I will be going back to me hand.