Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lick_Lotte -Hull  (Read 357 times)

Offline Summer533

Sent messages to Lotte on a number of occasions to try and sort out a meet, but she never seems to respond, but appears to log on most days?

Has anyone met her, profile photos etc seem too good to be true so I am now assuming it is a fake profile??

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What little AW feedback she has is mainly about not responding.

... Lottie is hard to get hold of I do know that much ...

At £60/hr, I'm not surprised, although alarm bells would be ringing as to why she's so cheap.....unless it's extra for every service going?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 03:05:46 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline GingerNuts

Pictures also seem to be stolen.

External Link/Members Only

If you scroll through you'll find at least some of the pictues used on her profile.

Offline Summer533

Yeah, I see She did actually respond on one occasion saying that she was available ‘later in the week. But nothing more, plus as I say she seems to log in most days, unless she’s got a group of regulars that she is happy with….

Offline Summer533

Can’t seem to open the link, but if her profile photos are stolen then I’m wasting my time!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sent messages to Lotte on a number of occasions to try and sort out a meet, but she never seems to respond, but appears to log on most days?

Has anyone met her, profile photos etc seem too good to be true so I am now assuming it is a fake profile??

Why are you submitting a Review, when a meet has not been agreed with her??

Have moved to Discussion Thread.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 03:18:42 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Summer533

The link has opened now, yes I agree they are definitely the photos she uses on her profile clearly some kind of scam ….thanks for the info!!!