Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia (Shoreditch): beautiful, skinny, good value for money but not unforgettable  (Read 5281 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline NotThe

External Link/Members Only

When: 2021

Where: Shoreditch, a short walk from Hoxton square

Price: £200 for a 1-hour incall

Summary: good value for money but not as amazing as some other reviewers have found her

Comms: all by text, all smooth

Location: a short walk from Hoxton square. The entrance is on the main road and close to a restaurant, so, if you live or work there, you might get noticed. It is hipster central - I must have been the only one without a long read beard, a flat white, and some kind of Apple gear.
The lift takes you straight to the flat. It seems a big penthouse, but she took me to what was a small room with an en-suite bathroom and a portable air conditioning unit (like all top floors, it must get pretty hot). All very modern and tidy, nice bathroom, nice shower, no complains there.

Looks: She's like her pictures. I'd guess late 20s to early 30s. Facially very beautiful; like, really, really beautiful; she does look like her pictures, which is getting rarer and rarer these days. The ass not so much - not peached, not toned, just small. She is incredibly skinny, like you-should-see-a-doctor-that's-not-healthy skinny. The two bolt-ons are not huge but they still look kinda odd on that body

Services: FK, with some, but not much, DFK; OWO; sex in multiple positions; don't know about CIM as wasn't interested.

The meeting: After the usual paperwork, shower and small talk (you can tell the Brazilian accent but she speaks quite fluently - the small talk was minimal, no time wasting) she started with some teasing, then gave me good OWO, first while I was standing, then we moved onto the bed. I wasn't interested in anal, so it was missionary on round 1 and CG and then doggie in round 2. It was good sex, but not the best. The negatives were no fingering, not much in terms of DFK, and a certain insistence in dictating the rhythm herself (she kept going quite fast when I asked her to go slower).

Would I return? Not sure. It was good value for money (I know many will disagree but it's all too easy to get a worse service at higher rates), but there was no "wow factor": she's facially beautiful, but no fingering, little DFK and the rhythm thing made this a good but not unforgettable experience. Don't get me wrong: she's hot and I had a good time. It's just that I didn't find she lived up to the hype of some other reviews - which is fine, we are all different, and the point of UKP is to share opinions and experiences.

PS: One thing I definitely didn't like is that after the meet she sent a text on how she had a great time and loved every moment. Yeah, right. I found it annoying because I can imagine how this could cause EAS in some blokes; and also a bit dangerous from her side, because it could attract the more dangerous, needy, boundary-blurring type of clients. Anyway...

Offline alabama1

Thanks for an informative review. :thumbsup: I saw her a couple of months ago, (reviewed here). The most memorable part of the punt was that automatic pedal bin lid at the side of the bed. You just have to hover your hand over the top, and it opens.  :D I found her facially quite a stunner too, but she hasn't got much of an arse on her. As for value for money, i consider it was, but only because i took her up the shard.  :wacko: Out of curiosity, you were the only one in the high street without a " flat white " what exactly  :unknown: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 11:09:27 am by alabama1 »

Offline NotThe

I was holding a cup of old-fashioned tea and wearing cheap M&S trousers, so clearly not cool and not fashionable enough for the area  :lol:   :thumbsdown:

Offline alabama1

I was holding a cup of old-fashioned tea and wearing cheap M&S trousers, so clearly not cool and not fashionable enough for the area  :lol:   :thumbsdown:

Flashy fucker, Primark not good enough for you  :unknown: :D

Offline WAP

Excellent detailed review, thank you.

Offline magnetico

PS: One thing I definitely didn't like is that after the meet she sent a text on how she had a great time and loved every moment.

I'd guess she didn't fancy me that much as I didn't get that sms  :lol: