Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review: milf girl stephanie, Colindale - TOFTT  (Read 9351 times)

1 review(s) for milf tgirl stephanie (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by crfc]

Offline s0whatsnew?

External Link/Members Only   Milf  Tgirl Stephanie, Colindale

I saw Stephanie a couple of months ago on my voyage of sexploration.   Good comms but I made a fatal error:  she had asked me to ring an hour before the deed to confirm.  So I texted, innocently expecting that to be fine, but forgetting that her number was a landline and so couldn't get texts.  When I arrived at her postcode, no answer until I rang.   Shock, horror, she told me that because she hadn't had any confirmation, she'd given up on me and gone to sleep.  Never mind, could I give her 10 mins to get ready?  Of course.  Finally; we rendevous'd.  Phew. 

A smiling welcome.  All forgiven.  First things first; she demonstrated that her particular flat in a new-build block was a deadzone for mobile reception.  Weird but true.  All the more weird because the soundproofing in the flat was crap; the neighbours don't need a radio licence to hear the goods.  Oops, giving away our age here.  Yes,  Stephanie tells us truly that she's 57 years young.  But here's the thing: she has the body and face of a twentysomething.  Seriously amazing.  slim, cute and sexy enough to take my breath away.  No fantastical costume, more neat secretary type.

Good, easy-going conversation and interaction.   What you get with Stephanie is a down-to-earth  meat-and-two-veg situation,  Southend-on-sea rather than Chelsea.  But there's nothing wrong with Southend, just as much fun to be had there as Chelsea, and, I'd argue, more authentic and grounded in reality.  No illusions or fantasies allowed.  Once the clothes are off its the actual person that counts, almost even more than their body.

The action:  I'm pretty vanilla.  She delivered in spades.  We started off with a tie'n tease and OWO to get me going.  Then 69.  Normal positions.  Anal offered but I didn't partake.  Good kissing.   B-cup breasts, small and pert, just how I like them.  Good nipples, good sucking.  Fantastic legs, thighs, arse and... of course, a cock.   Not a huge length or girth but so what.   The hour passed too quickly,  I finished by face-fucking her.  (but not CIM) 

My only niggle came right at the end when I had to really push her to let me have a shower.  Even then she kept popping in to check that I wasn't wasting time.   Whether that was because I had already arrived late I don't know.  But we parted on excellent terms swearing to get married next time.  Haven't been back to Colindale since, so am still single.   She did say she was trying to move to Belsize Park but it doesn't seem to have happened yet.      :rose:

Offline Gch1965

Thanks for review shes on my list for when i eventually get to london again.

Offline Pondy

Thanks for the review, did she get hard at all?

Offline Foxtail17

Thanks for the review. I had a booking with her that had to be cancelled when C19 arrived. She remains on my HL.

Offline s0whatsnew?

Thanks for the review, did she get hard at all?

Ah....good question.  Yes, 90% of the way, but didn't cum.  We joked about how age gets us all in the end.     :scare:

Offline s0whatsnew?

Ah....good question.  Yes, 90% of the way, but didn't cum.  We joked about how age gets us all in the end.     :scare:

Just remembered that she was taking estrogen hormones for her breasts so that might have stopped cummability.