Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cassie Renaissance - Leicestershire  (Read 3904 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6299218) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline brook899

Lady: External Link/Members Only
Duration: 1hr
Price: £90

On phoning the advertised number, I was told that Cassie was the masseuse for the day and luckily managed to book the last appointment she had available on that day. Reached the building, parking is no issues, there's parking behind the building or one can park on the road also. I was buzzed up to the flat, Cassie is gorgeous! Facially a stunner! She was wearing a robe when I entered but I was buzzing as soon as I saw her. I was offered a quick freshen-up which I happily took. Entered the massage room and she was standing there in a beautiful set of lingerie showing off her sexy figure and amazing tits!

Onto the massage and it was one of the best massages I've had. She pays attention to every inch of the body, from neck and shoulders all the way down to ankles and feet, with a few cc swipes thrown in! I was so relaxed. She then asked me to turn over and again exactly the same, every area of my body was attended to and a few cheeky grabs of the old boy. She then asked me to lay on the bed after which she began the body to body. I was in heaven! Her tits rubbing up and down my back so sensually, and her breathing on my back whilst rubbing up and down, felt so erotic! She then asked me to turn over where she then allowed me to touch her boobs and body. I couldn't hold it any longer, and whilst rubbing away I exploded.

I was then offered a shower again which I needed after all that oil, no rush of any kind and timing was literally spot on! Finished exactly on the hour

I had an amazing time. Cassie is a stunner and she makes you feel like you're floating! Can't wait for our next booking

Offline Ghost rider

She looks stunning, might have to make a trip over.
Been to aroma a few times, that's also in that neck of the woods, happy endings only but the girls I've seen (Lauren, honey and silvia are fit.