Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taylor Red Head GEA - Glasgow ?  (Read 1147 times)

Offline scotland19something

a new comer to GEA, too early to tell as no reviews, hopefully someone will TOFTT (not me, GEA has more grannies than an OAP bus service)

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lykopra

No hours listed yet but no-ones even TOFTT on the other two new starts, Bridget and Natalie so might be a while before we see a review on this end. Of course, with a listed age of 28, at GEA, that could easily be 35, if not older. And the usual sizing issue - listed as 8 and those photos would indicate she's a bit bigger than that.

Offline Name Not Found

Ooooh!  I like the look of her!

Granny indeed! 28??  :cool:

- listed as 8 and those photos would indicate she's a bit bigger than that.

Only 4'11" so size 8-10 looks realistic to me.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 03:50:08 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline Clattypats

a new comer to GEA, too early to tell as no reviews, hopefully someone will TOFTT (not me, GEA has more grannies than an OAP bus service)

External Link/Members Only
Looked at their site this morning and didn't clock her... Taking it her availability might appear next week... Doesn't seem to look as old as the other newbies...  :unknown:

Offline Falkirk GND

And the photos are the usual “one piece” cover the mummy tummy ones!  Defo looks like she’s hiding quit a significant one.

Offline Problem Child

No CIM either.
Out of the newbies the big blonde thing piques my interest the most, but I’m gonna wait on reviews..

Offline Falkirk GND

Well her page has gone already! And it’s proper fucked up their webpage too!

Offline Glasgow28

Well her page has gone already! And it’s proper fucked up their webpage too!

Christ that was fast

Offline Clattypats

Here today gone tomorrow!  :D

Offline Name Not Found

Maybe she's gone independent already  :sarcastic:

probably time GEA pulled it's shutters down. And grannies keep their knickers up  :wacko:

Offline Name Not Found

probably time GEA pulled it's shutters down. And grannies keep their knickers up  :wacko:

Some people like 'granny'. We're not all 19 years old  :hi:

Offline Falkirk GND

It certainly doesn’t look like it’s doing too well eh? 

:thumbsdown: Haven’t been any new girls worth a visit for a LONG time

:thumbsdown: Availability of the grannies that are left is woeful

:thumbsdown: Customer service seems to have gone down hill too

:thumbsdown: Profile management is shit: Alleged B&S; girls still advertised who haven’t worked since at least before Christmas; pushing the “hoor ages” beyond the pail;  photoshopped to buggery

:thumbsdown: Can’t keep newbies for longer than a day now!  They all either pack it in or go indie

On a brighter note…

:thumbsup:     The fucking bed in the non en-suite is fixed  :D

« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 10:44:47 am by Falkirk GND »

Offline Falkirk GND

Some people like 'granny'. We're not all 19 years old  :hi:

A fair point - although I’m no spring chicken and I’d far rather fuck a 19 y/old than someone my wife’s age!  :wacko:

all good replies. GND says it better than me. They've seriously gone down hill in my books.

Offline Name Not Found

:thumbsdown: Can’t keep newbies for longer than a day now!  They all either pack it in or go indie

Which is entirely understandable I think. Why would you give an agency a sizeable cut of your income just for managing your bookings? WG's are as much part of the "gig economy" as anyone else. When you work for yourself, you have flexibility and control, and you are responsible for your own earnings. Things are different in the North East where there are a lot of established, trusted, agencies that seem to do a decent job of getting new girls, looking after them and holding on to them as a result, but that's not the case in Scotland.

Offline Name Not Found

Just done a quick calculation and the average age of the GEA girls is a few months under 30. Not quite granny territory, even in Glasgow  :lol:

Offline Problem Child

Just done a quick calculation and the average age of the GEA girls is a few months under 30. Not quite granny territory, even in Glasgow  :lol:

Maybe in Airdrie..

Once you add VAT on to the stated ages, you kinda get to Glasgow granny territory.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 12:07:04 pm by Problem Child »

Offline Name Not Found

Once you add VAT on to the stated ages...

Coincidentally, 20% would be about right  :D

Offline Freddiefudbucket

Have GEA folded? Website seems to be down......

If so, does anybody have a number for Stephanie?

Offline Problem Child

Have GEA folded? Website seems to be down......

If so, does anybody have a number for Stephanie?

It’s fine now

their site is up albeit goosed running a wordpress site some young hipsters probably not had his portions from GEA to keep maintaining the site  :yahoo:

given the state of their business model and SP going indie and the sites been flaky for days on end shows how poorly they see punters and the SPs too.

Offline Problem Child

their site is up albeit goosed running a wordpress site some young hipsters probably not had his portions from GEA to keep maintaining the site  :yahoo:

When did Unkar Plutt take over GEA?

When did Unkar Plutt take over GEA?

:D good one this made me chuckle :D

Offline Falkirk GND

Were you using advertised ages or actual ages? Even adding VAT to get an average age of 36 is probably underestimated a wee bit. Whatever way you look at it, they’re serving mutton, not lamb.

And for NNF, I concede some people like mutton. But lamb should be on the menu too IMHO
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 03:26:45 pm by Falkirk GND »

Offline Falkirk GND

It’s fine now

It’s back, but wouldn’t say it’s fine.  Still loads of error messages.

And Taylor isn’t there, to get back on topic!

Offline Name Not Found

And Taylor isn’t there, to get back on topic!

Pity; I really liked the look of her. Petite, red(ish)head, mature, curvy. Struggling to think of a decent alternative (now that I've got the idea into my head  :dash:)