Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arab Leyla - Walthamstow - That ass  (Read 8316 times)

Offline Atrueyorkie

Positions: Or,owo, doggy, missionary, cowgirl

80 for 30 mins

Saw this one recently and for a number of reasons wanted to put it out as soon as possible.

Stumbled across some old reviews which made me take this punt.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=3247639

Comms were fine, all sorted by text. Upon arrival fired off a text. Now the interesting part, I saw this white/silver Volvo. All tinted out and loud music with smoke. Spidey senses just told me something is off about them. A few minutes later a girl comes and hands them over money and shortly after the car darts off. Piecing two things together it’s gotta be the pimp/gang.

Couple minutes after I get a text to meet at the location I wasn’t far off and it was the same girl from before. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, she’s okay, short 5’1/2 and wearing a long coat which didn’t do much to hid that big ass.

Little chat and once in the room funds handed over and I lay back. Oral covered was okay, it wasn’t deep at all and was getting bored after a couple minutes so changed position.

Onto doggy (early I know) and  I see what this hype is about. Her ass is massive! Like I wish I could commemorate it somehow, I slide in and she could definitely tell I was inside. Slow and steady at first before building up and just thinking about it again is getting me salivating. She was taking it but after I while asked for me to use less and go gentler. Obviously not trying to kill the WG so I oblige lol.

Seemed to like it more slow and sensual so slowed it down and kept it to long slow strokes which she was more vocally responsive too.

Doggy was the highlight but we both sense time was coming up so switched to oral again (owo) which didn’t do it for me again so last position was her on top. Once in she got on top she lay down on me and with her ass took it exactly how she wanted slow and then deep, I wish there was a mirror.

She was really getting into it and the moans were doing it for me in a couple of minutes I came in the bag.

Important to note, towards the end her phone was going off like crazy. literally back to back calls.  We went over time but by a bit. Took a quick shower and had a mini chat.

On my way out noticed some nervous looking guy, clearly another punter. Stuck out like a sore thumb the way he was acting. Had a chuckle to myself and I did wonder if that’s how I come across.

Overall good punt but the gang/pimp is off putting and the phone going off constantly so probably wouldn’t return

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 01:36:30 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Goldfinch

Online Mazino

Offline lougb1

« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 11:33:29 am by lougb1 »

Offline bst

She'll be back. Seems there are a few decent prossies around at the moment who operate in this way nowadays. Quick temp ad up while available then gone. No doubt trying to build up a list of regulars alongside that.
I suppose it is better for their long term discretion. no face no case, as they say in the streetz.
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline JACK9821

She now charges €100 for 30mins. Was planning on seeing her today then she cancelled said there is an emergency.

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac