Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: tsgabriellaborges Edinburgh  (Read 6066 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6100390) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Subboy1980

External Link/Members Only

Saw Gabriella last week.  1hr £200.  I called her and made booking good comms.  Arrived and her flat is in the city centre not far from Thistle Street.

I met her and found her really sexy.  As this was a domination service she wore black thigh high boots and pvc dress.  Cash given and I stripped off whilst she went away to stash.  Onto bed she started dfk.  I then went down and moved her knickers across to see her package.  Nice hard big cock.  I sucked her and licked her balls.  As this was a dom session on me I asked if she could cum in my mouth.  Her cock was clean and I was really enjoying it.  Didn't take her long and she pushed my head down hard and spunked in my mouth.  I had to gargle as she had quite a lot and I managed to swallow some.

Afterwards some more dfk and a massage on each another.  Went down on her again and it didn't take her long for the second load whic was cim for me.  Just to clarify there was no penetration involved in this session, I had personally requested no penetration.  I asked for her to whip me whilst I wanked off and came over her boots.  Was ordered to lick this of her feet as part of the session.

Had some chat afterwards and left.  Found her really sexy and while I know this is not everyone's taste I really enjoyed the session.
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline Problem Child

Fucking hell you are a dirty bastard  :drinks:

And it was only an hour ago, I read your comment on finding spitting disgusting and thought “he’s a bit prudish”  :lol:

Offline BogBog1

Wow, so she came twice in 1 hour, and a decent load both times? That's awesome, especially when so many TS on hormones find it hard to cum at all. I saw Gabriella when she was in Bristol a few months ago and loved it (posted a review on here at the time) - I need to see her again and do more along the lines of your session. Nice one sir   :hi:

Offline bartholomew

Nice review, thanks. Might be nice to have a separate section for domination, by both TS and *real* girls. I’ve been tied up and fucked by both. Had both fuck my mouth too, but much prefer a real cock,

Online S.X. MacHine

Nice review, thanks. Might be nice to have a separate section for domination, by both TS and *real* girls. I’ve been tied up and fucked by both. Had both fuck my mouth too, but much prefer a real cock,

I agree; it would be of interest to me, at least. I have a feeling that the sub/Dom scene is not of interest to the great majority of punters, though.

Offline Honestchap

How big is she ? And how thick ?   Would you say the photos on her profile are photo shopped or is she really that girthy

Offline Leedsub

I agree; it would be of interest to me, at least. I have a feeling that the sub/Dom scene is not of interest to the great majority of punters, though.

I third this. Often find it hard to search for women or TS on here who offer a good domination service. Or use it to weed out the fakes.

How do we contact admin to try and make this a thing?

Online S.X. MacHine

I third this. Often find it hard to search for women or TS on here who offer a good domination service. Or use it to weed out the fakes.

How do we contact admin to try and make this a thing?

I look down the other end of the telescope; my interest is in submissive women, whether cisgender or trans. That said, my impression is that there are probably more punters looking to be dominated, than vice versa ( no pun intended).
No doubt the moderators will have come come across this thread and come to their own conclusions.